Don't forget your vitamins!!
WOW! I have been taking vitamins and supplements for a while now and never thought about having to put them in my diary. I just added them up and I am taking in at least an extra 57 calories everyday I didn't know. Not a super big number but if you are cutting it close on calories you may want to be tracking them.
Lord, I think I take more supplements than most people and my number isn't that high. I cannot imagine how many pills you're swallowing a day, but if it's more than me, you poor thing! Bless you.
Yes, they have a few calories and are worth logging. A good reminder for us all.0
That's 8 pills and a l carnitine in my drink.0
mdrichardsons wrote: »That's 8 pills and a l carnitine in my drink.
Are you ill? That's a lot of vitamins in all likelihood you don't need.0
There is no study that indicates that people who take vitamins live longer than people who don't.0
Just as an fyi, if you are worried that your blood levels are off, you can get testing done at the doctor.
I take zero vitamins and just had blood work done, all ranges were normal. So you may not need any vitamins. It's probably worth the blood test to check and see.0
I do have thyroid issues. But I mainly take the multi to fill in gaps in my diet. The others I have had in my cupboard for a while ( friend wanted me to try) and I just need to use them up.0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 303 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.3K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 496 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions