Girls at the gym!

Options

Replies

• runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    It's certainly easy to miss your workout with all the hot girls in the gym! Not complaining though!!
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    yep, we're hot. that's why we like to take SHOWERS afterward. ;)
    Don't forget the secret we never tell the men. Our showers are always together. SHHHHH

:laugh: :laugh: of course
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    And their nipples are hard. Or at least mine are.
    my "lights" are always on :laugh:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    In for the hot girls in the gym with a small amount of clothing doing squats.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Just wanna point out that this is why a lot of women aren't comfortable at the gym.

Why?
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I could understand if men were gawking at them. Like I mentioned I saw a very attractive girl and if I was in better shape/more confidence I may had went up and just said hello but as I'm not I made sure I wasn't a lurker.

I don't want anyone staring at me while I'm working out and try to give everyone else the same benefit.
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    The hottest is when they're doing bent-over dumb bell rows.

Yowza!

ahem, or so I've heard.

Agreed!
    Or pike push ups!

I hear the adduction machine is hot too..
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Im going to the wrong gym then. All the girls at my gym wear spandax when they shouldnt be. I saw one yesterday wearing spandex and a sports bra only running on a treadmill with her belly folded over the waist strap and her boobs suffocating clinging onto dear life. Im convinced some people dont own mirrors.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Ugh! I'm offended! We don't sweat! We GLISTEN!!!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    In for the hot girls in the gym with a small amount of clothing doing squats.
    I catch men within about a 20 foot vicinity of me when I'm doing my squats, ummm, watching to make sure I'm doing them correctly. I'm sure that is what they are doing, just making sure to give me pointers in case I'm doing them wrong, right? :wink:

Just play it cool....gawk = creepy, cute glances = flattering :love:
  • fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    @ Christina......no, we sparkle!!!!!!!
  • Scottmcteare
    Options
    hot,hot,hot, makes me train harder and get harder. Really help to have something to look at when your on that bloody Treadmill
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    They are hot, but hate it when they take selfies at the gym because you know.. I'm an *kitten*. With being an *kitten* I crap on people whose action didn't hurt anyone. :)
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    Just wanna point out that this is why a lot of women aren't comfortable at the gym.
    I know plenty of girls that act this exact same way talking about watching guys in the gym. So I think this is just what most PEOPLE in the gym think about, at least after their workout :)
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    @ Christina......no, we sparkle!!!!!!!

Oooh! Oooh!! That must have been my glitter body spray!! You likey??
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I concur

That's All!
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Just play it cool....gawk = creepy, cute glances = flattering :love:
    [/quote]

Exactly
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    IN!

...just because girls and gym and glistening and sparkling and showers.

Actually..everything.

f?id=51895f72eab8ea4633000027
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Go read the judgy thread of the same topic title and you'll see where this one is coming from.