Girls at the gym!

Options

Replies

• Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Just wanna point out that this is why a lot of women aren't comfortable at the gym.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    IN!

...just because girls and gym and glistening and sparkling and showers.

Actually..everything.

f?id=51895f72eab8ea4633000027

like a boss
  • Big_Bad
    Big_Bad Posts: 57
    Options
    The hottest is when they're doing bent-over dumb bell rows.

Yowza!

ahem, or so I've heard.

I make sure to wear shorty shorts on gym days when I do those. I like looking in the mirror and pretending I'm working on my form while actually policing the dudes looking at my *kitten*. I give them dirty looks for funsies.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Did someone say nipples?
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    IN!

Actually..everything.

He is obviously not working out hard enough if he has time to dance!! Geez! :laugh: :tongue:
  • DesireeAshley90
    DesireeAshley90 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Just wanna point out that this is why a lot of women aren't comfortable at the gym.

YUP
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    The hottest is when they're doing bent-over dumb bell rows.

Yowza!

ahem, or so I've heard.

I make sure to wear shorty shorts on gym days when I do those. I like looking in the mirror and pretending I'm working on my form while actually policing the dudes looking at my *kitten*. I give them dirty looks for funsies.

That is what the dirty look was for.
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Just play it cool....gawk = creepy, cute glances = flattering :love:

The problem with this is that for me, this is an indicator of how hot I think you are. If I'm just giving cute glances it means "ehh, she's better than any of the other chicks here..."

Whereas gawking is like "holy crap how could something so perfect looking exist???"

either way, they both come from the same place. besides, I've met a bunch of guys who don't gawk but are WAAAAAY creepier when you actually talk to them...so yeah...good luck with all those "cute glances" types.... ;)
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Even when I'm farting in yoga class?
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options

just don't shart in your pants :)
  • Big_Bad
    Big_Bad Posts: 57
    Options

ESPECIALLY when you're farting in yoga class! Don't you know that that's why men love watching women do yoga!? They're just waiting for it!

There she blows!

Jizz in pants.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    And their nipples are hard. Or at least mine are.

Mine arent. They're all sweaty and glisteny...

Go On.....

tumblr_m3k1juHo3v1ro2d43.gif
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    In for glistening nipples and yoga farts.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    IN!

Actually..everything.

He is obviously not working out hard enough if he has time to dance!! Geez! :laugh: :tongue:

but then neither is the person who filmed him!

or ME for that matter! i've been standing here in the squat rack between curling sets for over an hour reapplying my lip gloss and responding to this thread. :laugh: :tongue:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Just play it cool....gawk = creepy, cute glances = flattering :love:
    The problem with this is that for me, this is an indicator of how hot I think you are. If I'm just giving cute glances it means "ehh, she's better than any of the other chicks here..."

Whereas gawking is like "holy crap how could something so perfect looking exist???"

either way, they both come from the same place. besides, I've met a bunch of guys who don't gawk but are WAAAAAY creepier when you actually talk to them...so yeah...good luck with all those "cute glances" types.... ;)
    I didn't say I wanted anyone to talk to me. :wink: Just pointing out what makes girls feel more comfortable when it comes to people staring at them. I understand that the both looks are coming from the same place...usually dirty and that's cool because we are human. Same reason I do my cardio in front of the free weights to discreetly glance as to not creep any of those guys out. :tongue:

Trust me, I know there are creepers in all shapes, sizes, and eye stare modes. This isn't my 1st rodeo.
  • iiijeniii
    iiijeniii Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    In for the hot girls in the gym with a small amount of clothing doing squats.

... or dead lifts in short shorts.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

YUP

Why?
  • fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    IN!

Actually..everything.

I would cheer the guy on, if he was doing this at my gym!!! LMAO!!!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

YUP

Why?

because she doesnt wanna be objectified, dude.
    jeez...dont you get it? the girl with the profile picture of her chest doesnt wanna be objectified!

tumblr_lej3inRQTS1qd23jbo1_500.gif
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    And their nipples are hard. Or at least mine are.

Buff girl problem #72: my nipples are always hard when I sweat. And this is why I take my weights and hide in the back of the weight room.