what do you eat for breakfast

Options
13»

Replies

• kristi5224
    kristi5224 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oatmeal, you can pre-make it and heat in the AM, add fresh fruit, any kind.
    Yes on Banana pancakes: crush up one banana and 2 eggs cook it a nonstick pan. Delicious but cook a little longer than you think on low heat.
    I love Fage and fresh fruit as well.
  • mjparks1856
    mjparks1856 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Breakfast for me every morning is: an omelette made of 4 egg whites and 1/2 cup of Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles, wrapped up in a low carb whole wheat tortilla and a slice of Kraft American cheese. I pair that with my protein supplement (chocolate ISO-Burn by BSN) and 2 capsules of conjugated linoleic acid, 1 capsule of flaxseed oil, 1 capsule of fish oil, and one tablet of L-carnitine. It comes out to just under 500 calories. I only eat this much for breakfast because a daily med I take requires a 500 calorie meal when I take it. Sometimes I'll toss in an apple depending on my mood.
  • pauline1075
    pauline1075 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I make these ahead of time and keep them in the fridge and bring it with me to work. :)

Protein Breakfast Pizza
    • Golden Home 16 g protein pizza crust
    • Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella cheese, 28 gm (I place this directly on the crust)
    • Egg Beaters original, 6 TBSP
    • Egg Beater 100% whites, 3 TBSP
    • Oscar Meyer ready cooked bacon, 1 slice
    • Sargento Reduced Fat Mozzarella cheese, 28 gm

Nutrition Facts Servings 1.0 (calculated on MyFitnessPal)
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 326
    Total Fat 7 g
    Saturated Fat 3 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Cholesterol 25 mg
    Sodium 1117 mg
    Potassium 220 mg
    Total Carbohydrate 15 g
    Dietary Fiber 1 g
    Sugars 0 g
    Protein 50 g
    Vitamin A 30 %
    Vitamin C 2 %
    Calcium 47 %
    Iron 23 %

• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    @crazyravr, that's my favorite breakfast when we have leftover roasted or grilled veggies. This morning I took my leftover Chinese steamed chicken and broccoli, seared it in a pan and topped it with a runny egg. Protein like whoa. :)
  • Jamr8231
    Jamr8231 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sweet potatoes with tuna, a protein bar and two bananas. I prefer to do my workouts in the morning, so skip breakfast in favour of a post workout meal.