Cravings!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    @GaleHawkins - not eating anything different. Just a few more calories.

That is awesome. I stop and maintain for practice after a 10-20 pound loss. Maintaining is 100x harder than losing weight and can take months/years to master sometime. You are on the right path and give it time.

Remember most anyone can lose weight but only 2-4% of people who can lose weight seem to be willing to maintain a weight loss. There is a reason and that is because it is 100X harder than losing weight.

• mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options

That is awesome. I stop and maintain for practice after a 10-20 pound loss. Maintaining is 100x harder than losing weight and can take months/years to master sometime. You are on the right path and give it time.

Remember most anyone can lose weight but only 2-4% of people who can lose weight seem to be willing to maintain a weight loss. There is a reason and that is because it is 100X harder than losing weight.
    This is a concept I never thought of! Next time I hit a plateau or a significant milestone and feel I could use a break I will try this vs. just going stupid for a while. Good practice for that day when I really do need to learn how to maintain. Thanks for the idea!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

Totally agree.