Master Cleanse

Options
13»

Replies

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    There is a section of the forum for motivation and support ... of healthy approaches to weight loss, not bovine excrement like that cleanse.
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    This cleanse sounds like the worst idea in the world.....God your poor stomach and then when it comes out the other end your poor bowels too. Wouldn't this combo. be a terrible irritant and possibly cause your innards to get inflamed and with no other foods in your tummy I just can't believe this could ever be good for you or ever warranted.

Please listen to everyone here; cleanses, detoxes all things that promise to burn fat and prevent weight gain under any circumstances are just lies. These companies and the individuals that promote them thrive on people's desperation and their innate desire to get a fast result. It is all fakery, quackery and could end up causing you health problems that you never even saw coming.

I speak from experience in having a "Qualified Naturopath" prescribe a liver cleansing 'tonic' for me, not for weight related issues but due to health problems that this liver product was supposed to overcome. It made me ill beyond words.....I ended up in hospital with my liver enzymes shot to *kitten*. This tonic was full of all natural products but everything can be harmful in excess. Your liver and kidneys do a wonderful job of detoxing and cleansing you every single day......be very wary of ingesting anything that can mess with that natural process.
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    The only master cleanse I'd think was a good idea is the master cleanse chicken. It looks delicious and is something I'm planning for when the weather cools. :D

http://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-master-cleanse-chicken-recipes-from-the-kitchn-175356
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    There was a great post in an unfortunately deleted thread made by a guy who tried it and on the night of day 2, woke up uncontrollably spraying poop all over himself, his bed, and his girlfriend.

If that doesn't give you a heads-up, nothing will.

Exactly. Don't sleep with poop covered women, you don't know where they've been.

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    There was a great post in an unfortunately deleted thread made by a guy who tried it and on the night of day 2, woke up uncontrollably spraying poop all over himself, his bed, and his girlfriend.

If that doesn't give you a heads-up, nothing will.

Oh I think I remember that too!! I wish they wouldve left it up so people can see how stupid these cleanses are.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Your body cleanses itself.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    fitkeke5 wrote: »
    Relle209 wrote: »
    Anybody ever did the Master Cleanse to job start their diet? Is there a forum on here for support?
    I actually just got done doing the master cleanse... 14 days! It was incredible! I'm 6 days post have gained only 1 of the 12 lbs I lost. I thought I would gain more water weight back but I have been eating an 80/10/10 diets which has been helping me tremendously.

it will come back, just wait. don't push this crap on people, it's not allowed.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Eating 'sugar" on an empty stomach will spike your insulin and make you feel like you are starving. This is counter productive.

However adding spices like cinnamon, ginger, pairing black pepper to relase tumerics' properties WILL increase your metabolism some. I add them to every meal.

um, no.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    OP - My cleanse comes with a newly patented Peep Cleansing Rapid Action Propulsion System. Peep CRAPS will help you meet your required intake of cleanse ingredients, especially on Days 4 and 8 when you have to double your TDEE in cleanse calories. On those days, it really helps to have CRAPS squeeze every last chunk of cleanse product right into your mouth. Give it a try next time you're looking for a cleanse.

5.gif
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    OP - My cleanse comes with a newly patented Peep Cleansing Rapid Action Propulsion System. Peep CRAPS will help you meet your required intake of cleanse ingredients, especially on Days 4 and 8 when you have to double your TDEE in cleanse calories. On those days, it really helps to have CRAPS squeeze every last chunk of cleanse product right into your mouth. Give it a try next time you're looking for a cleanse.

5.gif

I did NOT think you were gonna say that it was for squeezing every last drop into your MOUTH.....I was thinking your genius was aiming for another orifice lower down..... :o
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options

5.gif

I was waiting for you ... @tincanonastring ....I knew it was coming !
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »

5.gif

I was waiting for you ... @tincanonastring ....I knew it was coming !

I was trying to get here earlier, but I had the CRAPS to work out first.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options

5.gif

SNORT!