My story of 130 lbs lost was published today

Options

Replies

• Balance_Breathe
    Options
    This is a totally amazing transformation. I loved this part: "If I relied on motivation all the time I would never get anywhere. I feel motivated for a little bit and then have to rely on habit." That's VERY good advice.

You look totally different now. Along with the gorgeous new body, your eyes look HUGE! Great job. Great, great job.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, it really made my day to see this email :)
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Brought tears to my eyes.. great story and your transformation is amazing... absolute dedication to yourself and your health has really paid off... Thank you so much for sharing with everyone!! You look like a whole new person and your attitude and positive drive shows both inside and out!
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I went and shared it on FB...maybe it'll help someone else besides me...:)
  • Birdy989
    Birdy989 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That was an awesome read. It's incredible to see those before and after pics. I can't imagine how amazing it must feel. Thanks so much for sharing. Very inspirational...
  • ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is fricken AWESOME!!! Congratulations!
  • jamie185to135
    jamie185to135 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    torchwood2_zpse882ad9c.gif

That is freaking awesome !
  • teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I really loved the part about being interested in weight loss versus being committed to weight lost. I think 99% of people are interested in weight loss, but it takes a lot of hard work to be committed to it. Great story!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    That is incredible, and you look fantastic! I totally understand the part about how when people ask you how you did it, they are not thrilled about the eating right and exercising answer. I get this a lot. People see me and ask how I have lost weight, and I give them the same answer. It is obvious that they were hoping it was some kind of miracle pill, or magic dust that does not actually require effort!
  • mercysdawns
    mercysdawns Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing accomplishment. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jolandadavila
    jolandadavila Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow! nice work! my ultimate goal is 120 pounds, I've lost 66 so far :)
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's some hotness.
  • CinNoMore
    CinNoMore Posts: 9
    Options
    You should be so very proud! Congrats and way to go-you will be my inspiration!!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • buffty
    buffty Posts: 83
    Options
    That's fantastic, very well done! But...

"I've seen my 2 year old daughter watch me. She works out with me, she eats food off my plate and I welcome it because I know she's eating healthy. If I ask her to do her squats, she does them."

You ask your 2 year old daughter to do her squats?
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    That is amazing news!!! Congrats!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou: :love: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!