look what i did, 90lbs in 11 months

Options
124»

Replies

• Katytee
    Katytee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you Sonya!! I am so proud to call you a friend in real life, and on here!

You have done such amazing things in such a short amount of time .I don't think I know of anyone more dedicated in their life, than you. You have inspired me from day one, and now I'm glad that I can say I've lost 21 lbs so far thanks to your guidance and help :) Love you and keep going. You are AWESOME!!
  • QUBYRU
    QUBYRU Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thanks for the compliments! For those asking my story, its the same as everyone else.

1. Clean healthy eating at my calorie level, properly balanced. I never cheated , or have spluge days, i eat right every day.
    2. Exercise, i walked and now i jog. I started strength training at 190 pounds , and i strength train and run 5 days a week.
    3. Determination. I made up my mind this is what i wanted to do, and i did it. I didn't let anything get in my way or slow me down

All 3 on my to do list as of right now! Thanks for Sharing your secrets of success!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    incredible, really pleased for you, well done,

awesome effort :)
  • Fitblr7
    Fitblr7 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job! What did you do for your strength training?
  • juuni
    juuni Posts: 1
    Options
    awww omg congrats <3
  • neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!