83.7 kilos/184 pounds lost

Options
124»

Replies

• curtissoph
    curtissoph Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is phenomenal progress! You must be really proud of yourself! I am also in the PCOs boat, from what I've read on the forums I don't think we're alone... maybe we should start up a group haha.

At the risk of sounding blonde, what is calorie cycling and how does it work? do you just vary how many calories you can eat day-to-day or something?
  • gdh01
    gdh01 Posts: 1
    Options
    1 word.....WOW!
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is phenomenal progress! You must be really proud of yourself! I am also in the PCOs boat, from what I've read on the forums I don't think we're alone... maybe we should start up a group haha.

At the risk of sounding blonde, what is calorie cycling and how does it work? do you just vary how many calories you can eat day-to-day or something?

Yes varying it day to day is exactly what it is. So if say my calories is 1800 calories...I might have 2 days of 1400 cals, 2 days of 2200 cals, 1 day of 1600 cals, 1 day of 2000 cals and 1 day of 1800 cals. I usually would do the highest day on day 4....and the day before weigh in is always a lower calorie day (thats how I did it anyway)
  • BlessedLah
    BlessedLah Posts: 18
    Options
    Way to inspire me! WELL DONE. You look great
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!! You're beautiful and look so healthy! Great work!
  • emmagiffard5
    emmagiffard5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like a completely different person and much, much happier and healthier, amazing! You are an inspiration x
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    wow
  • Tattx
    Tattx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amazing just amazing. Good job!
  • Lauren344
    Lauren344 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Fantastic you look incredible, and you look so much younger, well done!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your photos - what a transformation - truly inspiring - and your words of how you are achieving this - thank you.

Like your T-Shirt says - "Just do it" - and you did! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • KeishaJo
    KeishaJo Posts: 45
    Options
    Your story is so inspirational! Congratulations and thank you for sharing it. As a newcomer to the site, your story and the experiences that others share really keep me motivated and serve as a reminder that I can achieve my goal too!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Fantastic job!!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done x
  • stacie102
    stacie102 Posts: 3
    Options
    you said you would like to do running...try doing couch to 5k...awesome app...it has helped me a lot so far!!
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    you said you would like to do running...try doing couch to 5k...awesome app...it has helped me a lot so far!!

Oh I already do run....completed a 12km event last year :)
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow You lost a hole person + that's amazing, great job!!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    incredible change,
    seriously well done, glad your efforts have made such a difference :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!