How many FRIENDS do you REALLY have?

Options
13»

Replies

• chubalicious1
    chubalicious1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    When ur in a crisis, u know who ur true friends are.... Other than my sister and hubby I have about 2 friends that would do anything for me, I've been there and they've both helped me out. That's when u know u have true loyal friends
  • lushers80
    lushers80 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I would say 4 real great friends
  • zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    zeala wrote: »
    3 super close ones and two that are good friends.

It does make me wonder if the people who say that people suck, actually on some levels suck themselves and are just unaware of it?
    Of course we suck - we're people.

Of course we are all flawed. What I mean is that maybe some judge and expect things from their friends, that they themselves also don't provide.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    1 maybe 2
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    I have 1...maybe.

I have a million acquaintances, but only 1 friend. It's difficult to make friends when you're busy all the time and older.
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    You reap what you sow. Be a true friend and you will have true friends. You don't make a list and rate them.

I don't know how old the poster is, but he sounds young.

You sound naive when you say "be a true friend and you will have true friends". There are people who use good people because they think they can. If you're suggesting that I will eventually find a true friend if I am a true friend to everyone regardless of how they treat me, that might be ....but who has time for that?

What part of what I said makes me sound young? Those trivial issues that I have mentioned do occur with people who are old. I have realized ages ago that age doesn't mean that you are mature in your relationships/friendships.
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ssthrnbby wrote: »
    I have 4.
    Tell everything, call at 3 am! Need help now!!! I have four and I'm thankful everyday for them

4 ? that sounds expensive... Do you think it would hurt their feelings if you just gave them a birthday card on their bday ? How much is your friend expense account if you don't mind me asking?