Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

post whatever the hell you want

Options

Replies

• bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    8w9qusgbxor7.jpeg
  • bhouchen2014
    bhouchen2014 Posts: 3,715 Member
    Options
    I hate the NFL free agency!!!!!
  • PalePocahontas
    PalePocahontas Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    John smith?
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options

You mad the Texans got Brock Osweiler?
  • bhouchen2014
    Options

Yes!!!! But for $72 mil I don't blame Brock. But Owen Daniels is gone, he played way better than demarious Thomas this year and the bears got trivathian and want CJ. Another rebuild after the bronco's after a super bowl. It will be another 15 years til we see it again and I will scream if we get RG3 at QB
  • david_bernard
    david_bernard Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Please go check out and support my fitness journey the upcoming wolf run event I have entered into! Watch, enjoy and subscribe :) It would help out loads and hopefully inspire others as well
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEVorBM_qo
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    Options

Yes!!!! But for $72 mil I don't blame Brock. But Owen Daniels is gone, he played way better than demarious Thomas this year and the bears got trivathian and want CJ. Another rebuild after the bronco's after a super bowl. It will be another 15 years til we see it again and I will scream if we get RG3 at QB

y'all have good management, some of the best in the NFL, i don't think it'll take that long. Will you be watching my boy Von Miller on DWTS?
  • Melissapaige1
    Melissapaige1 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This took a lot of guts to post but here goes...Before and after pictures...but im still in the process of reaching my goal weight. I'd love to get some feedback please.
  • bhouchen2014
    Options

y'all have good management, some of the best in the NFL, i don't think it'll take that long. Will you be watching my boy Von Miller on DWTS?

Ofc!!!! I was so excited to hear he was gonna be on! He's gonna rock it!
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    Options

Ofc!!!! I was so excited to hear he was gonna be on! He's gonna rock it!

yeah he is. I like that's he's become the face of the Denver franchise.
  • bhouchen2014
    Options
    @WeekendWarriorTX I'm guessing you're from Texas and Brock's your new boy! I love him and wish he'd stayed but I can't wait to see Von knock him on his butt :wink:
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    Options
    @WeekendWarriorTX I'm guessing you're from Texas and Brock's your new boy! I love him and wish he'd stayed but I can't wait to see Von knock him on his butt :wink:

Yes I am, but I haven't formed an opinion on the Texans getting him yet. We definitely need a franchise quarterback like people in hell need ice water, but i'm kinda tired of the Texans getting other teams' backups. I went to A&M and watched Von play in college, so i've been a fan of his for awhile.
  • bhouchen2014
    Options

Yes I am, but I haven't formed an opinion on the Texans getting him yet. We definitely need a franchise quarterback like people in hell need ice water, but i'm kinda tired of the Texans getting other teams' backups. I went to A&M and watched Von play in college, so i've been a fan of his for awhile.

I wanted Brock to stay! I like him and yes he made some mistakes but he hadn't played a game in 3 years and I can guarantee he won't make them again. I was excited to have him step into the starting QB position and he will do well. I thought he would be a bit more loyal to Denver tho, he got the loudest cheers at the parade and everyone loves him here!

But I'm upset about alot of the players this year
    It seems like we had half the team come up for free agency and we get last pick in the draft.
  • Melissapaige1
    Options
    Did anyone see my photos? I never post things, and now im freaking out, asking myself why did i just post my picture.
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    Options

I wanted Brock to stay! I like him and yes he made some mistakes but he hadn't played a game in 3 years and I can guarantee he won't make them again. I was excited to have him step into the starting QB position and he will do well. I thought he would be a bit more loyal to Denver tho, he got the loudest cheers at the parade and everyone loves him here!

But I'm upset about alot of the players this year
    It seems like we had half the team come up for free agency and we get last pick in the draft.

God save me from not trusting a pretty lady and avid football fan. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. If Bill O'Buttchin can do what he did last year with 4 QBs, he should be able to do some good things with him
  • bhouchen2014
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Did anyone see my photos? I never post things, and now im freaking out, asking myself why did i just post my picture.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude. I can't click on them from my phone so not able to see them. They are too small
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    Options

They didn't show up in the message for me, and I don't want to download them on a work computer. don't freak out, no one is judging you
  • Melissapaige1
    Options
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.