Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

post whatever the hell you want

Options

Replies

• bhouchen2014
    bhouchen2014 Posts: 3,715 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @WeekendWarriorTX I'm guessing you're from Texas and Brock's your new boy! I love him and wish he'd stayed but I can't wait to see Von knock him on his butt :wink:

Yes I am, but I haven't formed an opinion on the Texans getting him yet. We definitely need a franchise quarterback like people in hell need ice water, but i'm kinda tired of the Texans getting other teams' backups. I went to A&M and watched Von play in college, so i've been a fan of his for awhile.

I wanted Brock to stay! I like him and yes he made some mistakes but he hadn't played a game in 3 years and I can guarantee he won't make them again. I was excited to have him step into the starting QB position and he will do well. I thought he would be a bit more loyal to Denver tho, he got the loudest cheers at the parade and everyone loves him here!

But I'm upset about alot of the players this year
    It seems like we had half the team come up for free agency and we get last pick in the draft.

God save me from not trusting a pretty lady and avid football fan. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. If Bill O'Buttchin can do what he did last year with 4 QBs, he should be able to do some good things with him

I don't think you will be disappointed but what do I know he only played like 6 games. They may have just wasted $72 mil
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    @WeekendWarriorTX I'm guessing you're from Texas and Brock's your new boy! I love him and wish he'd stayed but I can't wait to see Von knock him on his butt :wink:

Yes I am, but I haven't formed an opinion on the Texans getting him yet. We definitely need a franchise quarterback like people in hell need ice water, but i'm kinda tired of the Texans getting other teams' backups. I went to A&M and watched Von play in college, so i've been a fan of his for awhile.

I wanted Brock to stay! I like him and yes he made some mistakes but he hadn't played a game in 3 years and I can guarantee he won't make them again. I was excited to have him step into the starting QB position and he will do well. I thought he would be a bit more loyal to Denver tho, he got the loudest cheers at the parade and everyone loves him here!

But I'm upset about alot of the players this year
    It seems like we had half the team come up for free agency and we get last pick in the draft.

God save me from not trusting a pretty lady and avid football fan. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. If Bill O'Buttchin can do what he did last year with 4 QBs, he should be able to do some good things with him

I don't think you will be disappointed but what do I know he only played like 6 games. They may have just wasted $72 mil

that would be par for the course
  • bbop10
    bbop10 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This took a lot of guts to post but here goes...Before and after pictures...but im still in the process of reaching my goal weight. I'd love to get some feedback please.

Good job!!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    At work this afternoon a dad came to pick up his 8 year old daughter. He a very, very strange man. He talks to his daughter by mewing like a cat, it's very uncomfortable to watch this interaction. Anyway, when they were leaving today I said, "Have a good afternoon!" and he said, "Meow, meow!"

Is it okay if I didn't mew back?
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    What a psychopath
  • Melissapaige1
    Melissapaige1 Posts: 151 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    LOL. What a weirdo.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    He seldom acknowledges me or the assistant teachers at all, so maybe I should feel special to have been mewed at... :anguished:
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    wow he sounds like a nut bar.

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    dahxdsxz0ez9.jpg Spurs for the league title !
  • looking4gains
    looking4gains Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    skz6j4pnakga.jpeg
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    Beware of attack socks
    Cats-Sacred-GIF-08.gif
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options