Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

post whatever the hell you want

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    o7z7vhrn822t.jpg
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    8vqvbsba8679.jpg

I laugh every time at this
  • g44219
    Options
  • g44219
    Options
  • g44219
    Options
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    s45g9sono9rb.jpg

Note taken
  • g44219
    Options
    Always look past the obvious py2hs6nbc00c.jpg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,067 Member
    Options
    Christmas cards!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options

Today is a very sad day for me as an American as a Fighter for our rights and fair treatment, as a person of Faith and as a Woman. This is going to be very difficult for me like many others to find the strength to accept our new President and overcome the fear that everything that we have worked so hard to achieve such as a Persons right to choose what happens with our own bodies, the right to marry whomever we love, and the right to access healthcare regardless of our History or ability to pay. This hits hard with me as I have memories being in the back of an ambulance with a gunshot wound and listening to the Paramedics on the radio trying to find a place to take me as three different hospitals refused to accept me Into their emergency rooms because I had no health insurance! I also had a health issue that was severe for over 11 years which required surgery which I was not able to take care of until the Affordable Care Act came into play. I have also witnessed a friend suffer from a life threatening disease and couldn't get treatment due to the insurance companies refusing to pay! These are a few examples of what the ACA has accomplished for us. Yes, there are flaws and insurance companies have found loopholes to make it hard on people , but this can be improved with the right people working on it. The answer is not to just completely make it disappear!!! What then becomes of those in the middle of treatment and in need of care? Next, I have family who is of the Muslim Faith who are terrified of how their lives will be effected as well as have fears for our children born of those who have fled terrifying circumstances and come to our country to find peace and live that "American Dream" that we all cherish! We are after all a Country built of immigrants and a Country that stands in the world for those in turmoil. I fear that this too will change and we will become a Nation who forgets that Humanity means standing for all Humans, not just those who are born here. I also fear that a lot of us and those around the world will find it hard to Respect our new President because he has shown nothing but disrespect for so many of us! Lastly, I really fear that that temperament displays a very short fuse which could be dangerous for our safety and well being.

I have the utmost respect for everyone's choices and beliefs and understand that we need change. I pray that we can truly find that harmonious Brotherhood that we as a Nation must have to keep our Country Great because It ALREADY IS!!! It is time to stand tall and work together to keep it that way! Please remember that we need to Love all of our Brothers and Sisters in the world, Respect one another and Stand for each and everyone's Rights and Freedoms!

May we all find the strength to do this & may God Bless us all!
    ❤️
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    This Sporkaaaa!!!!!

1ac5e36a2139224c296deaae40b87250.png
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options