Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

post whatever the hell you want

Options

Replies

• Rawlings124
    Rawlings124 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain the difference between crushing somebody and creeping them? I see posts on secretly crushing which kinda feels like creeping. Confused
  • LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    AKEWL15 wrote: »
    Can someone explain the difference between crushing somebody and creeping them? I see posts on secretly crushing which kinda feels like creeping. Confused

Crushing has to do with tha feelz. Creeping is more like taking action to stalk-ish the person.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    AKEWL15 wrote: »

Crushing has to do with tha feelz. Creeping is more like taking action to stalk-ish the person.

Second. If you're making the person of your desire overtly uncomfortable *because* you like them, it could be in stalking territory.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Because I had my super hemp/whey/chia shake and met my macros, I *shall* have a brownie AND a half a slice of cake, thank you! :smiley:
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I'm going start logging again tomorrow
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

High5. We're two :)
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options

High5. We're two :)

So much unaccounted ham and sides
  • svariava
    svariava Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ooh anything

Ummmmm..... y did u have to die arthur pendragon?
    Sheldon and amy.... finally!!!
    Eye candy needs a sequel

^binge watching

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Cat having a love/hate relationship with a scratching pad
    56vxp4a45fx3.jpg
    120483tdndek.jpg
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a Yul Brynner pharaoh outfit so I can walk around my place tomorrow while my nephews are cleaning the hell out of the bathrooms they trashed in a single day. Pigs. They're gonna wake up to this:

rz4lch76dd4d.jpeg
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I either need a hug or a punching bag. Dont know which
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I wonder if we'll get our first winter storm tomorrow? Would make my jam packed week easier.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Just watched a movie called Safe Haven with Julianna Hough and Josh Duhamel don't usually go for the cheesy love stories but have to admit that I loved this film! :blush:
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Just watched a movie called Safe Haven with Julianna Hough and Josh Duhamel don't usually go for the cheesy love stories but have to admit that I loved this film! :blush:

I'm cheesy so I love cheesy love stories. In fact, Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite writers. But I have to admit I didn't like this movie. Glad you liked it though :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options

Cheesy - I'm in. Lol so far Netflix hasn't had anything available I want to see.
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options

Yeah I got away from that too, better get on track again.we got this!
This discussion has been closed.