Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

post whatever the hell you want

Options

Replies

• _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    9kd538ecn985.jpeg

The feels. #truth bring on the new year!
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I want snow. Just for one day though.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a15 wrote: »

Im going to throw snowballs at you
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
  • brockharris228
    brockharris228 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Call me daddy
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a15 wrote: »

Im going to throw snowballs at you

& I'll throw them back

• ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    mre102r wrote: »
    @ThatFatAsianNerd
    http://youtu.be/Lq1ey4-ewyQ

I know you can appreciate this if you haven't already seen it

Classic.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    LOL @ this "225 pound" 5'6" racist midget claiming "USJA Nidan." Funny dude. If you're in LA, show up.

I'm there from 11:30-1 today, player.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Type-by PM sh** talkers/trolls. Hahaha.

• ThatFatAsianNerd
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    wgnygthf30eh.jpg

LMAO Tigg_r I love the stuff on Congress. But there is nobody worse than Harry Reid (Sen-NV) as far as f****ing with people. At least at the time, Congress had drunk *kitten* Boehner not sugar-coating things. Reid is the type of guy who would shake your hand while pi$$ing on your leg at the same time.

Although shrewd with the charismatic aura about him of a rainy day funeral, I actually think McConnell "helped" a lot of young Chinese kids through his and his wife's foundation (over 30+ years) move away from the old oppressive Chinese regime and into something more modest -- like kids driving their Ferraris through red lights to buy shrimp chips and moon cakes at the local markets in Chinatown. So yeah, to me McConnell is better as Senate majority leader than Reid was, kinda like stabbing my eyeball with a Crayola instead of an electric drill.

Now, with this Paul Ryan character. Everytime I see this guy, I get the feeling that each time he wakes up in the morning, he probably sits down at his kitchen table and stares at that apple sauce or Aunt Jemima syrup right in front of him and thinks to himself: "I wonder if I use this stuff when the other guys do what they do to me in my office, would it help make my day go easier as well?"

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    wgnygthf30eh.jpg

LMAO Tigg_r I love the stuff on Congress. But there is nobody worse than Harry Reid (Sen-NV) as far as f****ing with people. At least at the time, Congress had drunk *kitten* Boehner not sugar-coating things. Reid is the type of guy who would shake your hand while pi$$ing on your leg at the same time.

Although shrewd with the charismatic aura about him of a rainy day funeral, I actually think McConnell "helped" a lot of young Chinese kids through his and his wife's foundation (over 30+ years) move away from the old oppressive Chinese regime and into something more modest -- like kids driving their Ferraris through red lights to buy shrimp chips and moon cakes at the local markets in Chinatown. So yeah, to me McConnell is better as Senate majority leader than Reid was, kinda like stabbing my eyeball with a Crayola instead of an electric drill.

Now, with this Paul Ryan character. Everytime I see this guy, I get the feeling that each time he wakes up in the morning, he probably sits down at his kitchen table and stares at that apple sauce or Aunt Jemima syrup right in front of him and thinks to himself: "I wonder if I use this stuff when the other guys do what they do to me in my office, would it help make my day go easier as well?"

Hilarious analogies! You should look into writing political commentary.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    @jennifer_417 C-SPAN = the other Comedy Central
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    Good afternoon now! Bright sunny day out. Unfortunately I'm indoors. :)
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Dreading the gym starting next Monday. There's only two showers in the ladies locker room :(
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Call me daddy

Okay
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    wgnygthf30eh.jpg

m0w59e6ctala.gif
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    bvdwx36chlll.jpg

ok, not quite an "Amen" .....
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    ^^^^^^ I'll take a Bravo ,, lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member