Is there any Yogurt out there Better?

Options
13»

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of Triple Zero. Other Oikos flavors and their plain are great, along with Fage plain.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »
    Oikos was ok (even the triple zero) and Chaboni sucks IMO.. I much prefer Dannon Light n Fit.

light-and-fit-greek-blueberry-nutrition.jpg

This is what I get. It has a better protein:calorie ratio than OP's.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »
    Oikos was ok (even the triple zero) and Chaboni sucks IMO.. I much prefer Dannon Light n Fit.

light-and-fit-greek-blueberry-nutrition.jpg

Sucralose always leaves me craving carbs like crazy unfortunately.
  • janiep81
    janiep81 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    This is technically a soft cheese and not a yogurt, but it is high protein and has live cultures...

80 cals / 14g protein

https://www.elliquark.com/quark/

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    janiep81 wrote: »
    This is technically a soft cheese and not a yogurt, but it is high protein and has live cultures...

80 cals / 14g protein

Couldn't stand the stuff, honestly, especially at $1.79 for a container...
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Well if there is a better Yogurt out there with better stats than Triple Zero Oikos, I challenge someone out there to find it for me. In my opinion this Yogurt Rocks!!! Plus is sweetened with Stevia with no artificial sweeteners and 15 grams of protein!!! But is there something out there better?
    aqm6p7mxvx9s.jpg

Where I live what you posted is not even yoghurt. I mean officially, it cannot have the label of yoghurt, since it contains things that have no place in yoghurt. So, yes, I can think of several things that are better when comparing yoghurt, since they contain, well, just yoghurt: milk and active milk cultures and nothing else.
  • arwenmasteller
    arwenmasteller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love the Siggi's yogurts! The blueberry & strawberry are my favorite. Vanilla is great too. Tons of protein - and I mix in granola or nuts for breakfast. For a very special treat, I mix in a few dark chocolate chips. These are thick like greek, but the flavor is better to me. I feel like I'm eating a very rich food that is substantial.
  • ereckless82
    ereckless82 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well if there is a better Yogurt out there with better stats than Triple Zero Oikos, I challenge someone out there to find it for me. In my opinion this Yogurt Rocks!!! Plus is sweetened with Stevia with no artificial sweeteners and 15 grams of protein!!! But is there something out there better?
    aqm6p7mxvx9s.jpg

Yes! Make it yourself. I've been making my own strained Greek yogurt for almost 2 years and I will never ever go back to store bought! Plus, consider this:

Most manufactured yogurt is made With live cultures. However, through the entire packaging process, the cultures are most likely (at least a lot of them) not alive anymore. A lot of yogurt out there is just not as beneficial to your gut health as they claim. Food for thought.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    janiep81 wrote: »

80 cals / 14g protein

I'm on board with quark but I thought I read it was less probioticy than yogurt.

• sonyaruns
    sonyaruns Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'll vote for Liberte yogurt. It's full fat, so the calories can be high (260/6 oz), but it is one of the most luscious treats I've had in a loooong time. I find a way to have this every few days - totally worth the calories.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    aqm6p7mxvx9s.jpg

I absolutely love Triple Zero Oikos Greek Yogurt and eat it at least 2 or 3 times a day. Because it is lower in sugar and high in Protein it's a nice in between meal snack, and even before I go to bed at night. :)