Deal or No Deal? (Game) :)

Options

Replies

• chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    No deal. With all of the health problems that could create I would end up having to spend the money anyway. Might as well spend it on college.

Deal or No deal. Wear nothing but burlap bags for a week in exchange for a whole new wardrobe.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    As long as I'm not required to leave the house...deal!

Give up your sense of smell forever to be able to eat an unlimited amount of chocolate and not gain any weight from it forever.
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    ND - I am a very sensual woman, and love the smell of "nice" things. I am already hearing impaired and would hate to lose another sense.

D/ND - Walk around town for a month with curlers in your hair (does not apply to Casper or RoadDog) in exchange for a 10lb loss
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    10lbs that will NEVER come back, you got a deal! I can make those curlers really fashionable! :)

D/ND: Spend a week alone with Richard Simmons in exchange for a week with no chores.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    No deal. I don;t mind chores that much!

Deal or No deal: Give up your favorite food for the rest of your life but be able to eat unlimited everything else with out any issues.
  • stahlight
    stahlight Posts: 119
    Options
    deal! my favorite food changes on a weekly basis, so i'll just cheat on it XD

you eat what you want, I gain the weight. But you have to see me every day. D or ND?
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    No Deal. If I had to see someone else getting fat because of my bad eating it would take all the fun away :tongue: But that might actually might help.....hmmmmm.........no, still no deal.

Clean my apartment once and I'll babysit your kids for a whole weekend.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    ND - my kids are 21 & 20, they'd eat all your food, drink all your beer, and leave hackysack shoe-scuffs in your driveway.

Take a motorcycle class for $25 and leard to ride and get your Motorcycle license - D or ND?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    No deal - they scare me.

Spend one week at your goal weight in exchange for a 5lb gain when the week is over. Deal or no deal?
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    Deal. I've not been 180 since I was probably 12 and I'd love to see what I look like.

You can eat as much food as you want without gaining, but you have to do 20 hrs of community service per week.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    DEAL

You move my 2 grow sons in with you and I'll pay you $500 a week.
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    Deal That will be fun

You get my husband to stop bugging me and I will babysit for one week for free.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Deal.

D/ND You help me grow a vegetable garden and I will cook for you for a week.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Deal. I love gardening, and I a assume you will be using those fresh veges to cook for me!

D/ND You will live in total isolation for one month in exchange for losing 20 pounds?
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    Deal I feel I already do anyways

D/N

Go grocery shopping for m and buy me $100 worth of healthy food and cook it for me and I will give you a free pedicure and manicure for one month.
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    No Deal - call me crazy but I cant stand having my feet touched.

Deal/No Deal

Support me on my WL journey for a Lifetime friendship?
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    Deal....

deal or no deal.....

Would you trade in your life for an overnight fix to weight loss?
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    No Deal - my life is just that. without my life I wouldnt have my family and my family is my life.

deal or no deal

stop eating all the fatty, sugary, heavenly foods and in return loose 10lbs a week til goal is reached?
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    No deal - You can have fat and sugar and make your own heavenly foods without buying them from a store, and they'll be better for you. Just eat them in moderation - a treat should be treated like a treat! I can make them myself, and I'd rather have real fat and real sugar than frankenfood substitutes. I like the weight loss journey and how I feel when I feed myself well.

Deal or no deal

Be provided with unprocessed foods and local produce/animal products for the same price as fast food OR have Jillian Michaels come do her show with you
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Be provided with unprocessed foods and local produce/animal products for the same price as fast food.

Mow my lawn next week for a free BBQ meal.