Toss or Keep? (Game) :)

Options
BrendaLee
BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
*Borrowed* :)

We are doing some housecleaning, and finding some interesting...and not so interesting stuff. The person above you will post something they've found, and you will tell them to toss it or keep it (feel free to tell them why if you wish). Then you will post what you've found.

Here goes...

I found 5 Kenny Rogers CDs.

Toss or Keep?

Replies

• godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    keep!

an old rotary phone?
  • andi93
    andi93 Posts: 13
    Options
    download the songs onto your computer and then toss :)! if he's someone you really like, you might consider keeping...but if its just someone you decently like...i'd toss if you have lots of cd's and need to clear some space.

ok, soo....a little porcelain piggy bank i got for christmas when i was young...am i allowed to give the sentimental details? i don't need it, really, but it is sentimental...like 80% of everything i've piled up in my room lately....toss or keep?!
  • andi93
    andi93 Posts: 13
    Options
    oh darn, i guess i responded too late and didnt see the first response- ok- old rotary phone...what is that exactly...?
  • resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    lol Rotary phone! Toss!...Piggy bank....keep... one day you can give it to your kids!

I found an old cabbage patch doll....THE ONE FROM THE 80s....he was my baby!
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    I'm digging that rotary phone out of the garbage! Classic!

Cabbage Patch Kid - KEEP! I wish I still had mine.

4 spare mouses...mice for the computer.
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    keep

baseball bat and glove
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    Keep. And get out there and play. It's a good calorie burner.

Three bins of various yarns.
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    keep baseball glove, you can always pass it down to kids or grandkids....

ok i have an old hospital shirt that they stamped my baby's feet on that i found....
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Yarn- Toss.

Hospital shirt with baby footprints- Keep.

3 lasagna noodles leftover after making a lasagna.
  • sleitner
    sleitner Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Left over lasagna noodles, sooo toss them...

My husband (JK)...how about an ice cream maker that has never been used in 10 years.
  • Xephyr
    Xephyr Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Keep the icecream maker ---for the kids It keeps their hands busy and they stay focused 'cause it is "Ice Cream!!"
    (I have one of those --my normally distractable boys stayed focused)
    Then you can :-) Keep the husband! Is something to keep you entertained/occupied.

Old Pirouette cookies jar, with probably stale cookies...
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Keep the icecream maker ---for the kids It keeps their hands busy and they stay focused 'cause it is "Ice Cream!!"
    (I have one of those --my normally distractable boys stayed focused)
    Then you can :-) Keep the husband! Is something to keep you entertained/occupied.

Old Pirouette cookies jar, with probably stale cookies...

Keep the jars...i'd probably get rid of those cookies though! :flowerforyou:

My old size 16 clothes that no longer fit me :ohwell:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    "When Cortez reached the new world - he burned his ships. As a result, his men were well motivated" Capt. Marko Ramius - The hunt for Red October.

Pitch them big clothes, give 'em to Goodwill. You won't need them anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Stromberg WW Carburetor from a 1956 Dodge Coronet. K or T?
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it'll bolt up to anything else but being a 'man' I'd say keep it. That's why we have garages...:happy:

Many (oh so many) computer 'floppy disc' PC games in boxes with manuals. Keep or Toss?
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Toss the floppies. Are you ever going to use them? Is anyone going to be able to use them or are they obsolete? Do they even make computers anymore that can take floppies?

Elton John's Greatest Hits 1 & 2
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Never ever toss any Elton John!!! (KEEP) Put them in your shrine to him. :smile: What?! everyone has one right??

Lunch boxes from every year my son carried one from preschool until about the seventh grade, oh and his backpacks too.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    Wow, those are a definite toss! Unless they are collector's items. Some older lunchboxes are.

Mismatched glassware
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Toss.

Found a stash of Concert Teeshirts that I don't fit into any longer (AC/DC, Sammy Hagar, Van Halen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top and many more, from as far back as 35 yrs ago.)

Toss or Keep?
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Ebay,,, which is a form of toss.

10 years worth of "Cycle World" motorcycle magazines.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    I'd post those on Craig's List. A little too heavy to ship, so ebay is out. Maybe someone local would be interested in them for a fair price.

Brand new lotion/shower gel set that I don't really care for the scent of. (it was a gift)