Toss or Keep? (Game) :)

Options

Replies

• andi93
    andi93 Posts: 13
    Options
    Form of tossing the lotion/gel- regift it! or good will or something :) but if you're not using it, toss it.

my music book from high school chorus
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I'd say keep. Sing to your kids in the future when they won't shut up. I have a little brother who's 10 yrs younger and when he'd cry unstoppably, I'd sing and that would help. (That of course was years ago when I still had a nice singing voice). But I'll sing to my kids one day too.

Mixed Cassette Tapes that I made many years ago.
  • mapnerd2005
    mapnerd2005 Posts: 363
    Options
    Do you have a cassette player? If no, TOSS!

bag of christmas potpourri
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    TOSS the christmas poutpourri

Old school cell phone - the one in the bag with the HUGE handset
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Keep as a convo piece. "Ya', I was making $4.25 an hour at the time, and this cost $800, and the usage was $1.oo a minute!". "Wow - you were really dumb, weren't you Grampa?".

Electric hedge trimmer with cut cord... T or K?
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Keep. Buy cord. Repair and use.

Big *kitten* regular (not flatpanel) TV, still works but it's taking up way too much room in the basement.
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    I might need a wheelbarrow for it (anyone tossing one)

Sell it (toss) to some college kid or something

Toss the hedge trimmer, or keep it for a hallowe'en costume .

Bay City Roller albums :noway:
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    I would probably keep them. I love Bay City Rollers.

I found my nite-brite toy from when I was little. T or K?

P.S. This game is awesome for someone like me that is a little bit OCD. I love to decide what to toss or keep. I am a huge regifter too. Thanks Brenda Lee.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Nite-Brite? I'd keep it exp. if you have the original box and instructions. :smile:

I have over 50 ties from the present day to about 20 years ago, are they coming back in style or not?
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Keep as a convo piece. "Ya', I was making $4.25 an hour at the time, and this cost $800, and the usage was $1.oo a minute!". "Wow - you were really dumb, weren't you Grampa?".

Electric hedge trimmer with cut cord... T or K?

Not dumb, just wanted to be really cool :flowerforyou:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I have over 50 ties from the present day to about 20 years ago, are they coming back in style or not?
    Keep 'em. They may come back, they may not - either way they can be handy to have around the boudoir,,, :flowerforyou: :devil: :smile:

Old metal bedframe (Bonus question, what would/could you do with an old metal bedframe?)
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Nothing that could be answered here without offending someone :happy: :devil:

Old steamer trunk
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Keep 'em. They may come back, they may not - either way they can be handy to have around the boudoir,,, :flowerforyou: :devil: :smile:

Old metal bedframe (Bonus question, what would/could you do with an old metal bedframe?)

Off topic. When my middle daughter moved out, I took two of the brass bed posts from her bed frame and used them in my garden. I don't see her often as she is out of state, but every day that I work in the garden, I think of her.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Nothing that could be answered here without offending someone :happy: :devil:

Old steamer trunk

Keep.

Old pictures of an old flame.
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    :wink: I would say toss unless you want to use them as bragging rights. Haha. Or if you believe in voodoo.

Vases from every time that someone has sent me flowers in my life.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Toss the boring looking ones. Keep the unique ones. Keep one regular one. Make it a point to put fresh hand picked flowers from outdoors in them to brighten up your place!!!

Parenting magazines from this past year?
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Toss

cordless phone that needs a new battery
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Keep, buy a battery for it

T or K - Old lingerie (silky stuff)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Toss it and get some new stuff.

7 pens without caps?
  • schmidt16
    schmidt16 Posts: 3
    Options
    Toss the ink pen's with out caps . And replace with new ones . I hate it when I grab a pen & it is out of ink !!!

my old yearbooks. All the way back to middle school !!