Any Success Stories using a personal trainer (losing 50lbs or more)?

Options
13»

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm using a trainer ATM. She also does my nutrition. I've been seeing her since end of November 2014 so it's coming up to about 7 months now. I have been steadily losing since I started seeing her. I get given "phases" every 6 weeks-ish where my diet and exercises change. When I first started I saw her a few times in a row (like 2x per week for 3 weeks) so she could show me how to use the equipment/weights etc to make sure I had good form. It is a heavily weight-based program. Once I got the stuff downpat I started seeing her the one time when it was time to change the diet/exercise and do my measurements/BF calculation etc. Because I would go a long time without seeing her I found that somewhere during the 4th-5th month I started to feel a bit demotivated because it didn't seem like weight was shifting so I forked out some more $$ to see her every 2-3 weeks instead of 6 weeks just to get in a hardcore workout. I think it helped because my last 2 months have been good. I only don't see her more often because she's quite expensive and I unfortunately cannot afford to see her once a week.

I have spent a fair bit of $$ in the last 7 months but I am very happy with the results and how my body is starting to look. I've lost 6 kilos (profile says 4 because I don't know how to change starting weight...) but have put on a stack of muscles. I now look like I did before I got pregnant but want to keep at it to get to an even better shape :)

Thank you so much for posting and I'm thrilled you found a good helpful match with a trainer. What's a "trainer ATM". So GLAD you're seeing results, and impressive results at that. <3B)<3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!