Triple works

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    I hope you looked at your other thread, you tend to get less targetted answers the second time you ask, as people figure they already answered once.

Why respond then, trying to figure this new app out.
    New app? It's not changed on the forums and you've posted before (based on your post count).

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Oh snappy little people here I see

Nobody is attacking you, don't take it personally. These are people who have and are succeeding at losing weight. They know that this product is, at best unnecessary.
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I hope you looked at your other thread, you tend to get less targetted answers the second time you ask, as people figure they already answered once.

New app? It's not changed on the forums and you've posted before (based on your post count).

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I use to use the forum from a laptop... Posting to the forum from the app on your phone was not ak always available
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I use to use the forum from a laptop... Posting to the forum from the app on your phone was not ak always available
    Ah. Okay. As everyone has said though and I thoroughly agree, it's a scam. Save your money.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I still don't get what that has to do with double-posting or anyone's responses.
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Jake’s Wayback Burgers
    Rochester Hills, MI

I can't look it up right now... Do you have any idea if they have vegetarian burgers <3 My fiance would love that place, but wouldn't go unless they have a veg option for me... We need a new place! B Spot in Royal Oak is close to us, but it's a bit pricey. Love me some Michael Simon, though!
  • Kimegatron
    Options
    Oh, are you even in MI? I should have asked that first...
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Kimegatron wrote: »
    Jake’s Wayback Burgers
    Rochester Hills, MI

I can't look it up right now... Do you have any idea if they have vegetarian burgers <3 My fiance would love that place, but wouldn't go unless they have a veg option for me... We need a new place! B Spot in Royal Oak is close to us, but it's a bit pricey. Love me some Michael Simon, though!

Their online menu shows a veggie burger (I have never been, just looked it up).
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Oh, are you even in MI? I should have asked that first...

Nope, I live in San Diego. Just trying to add some fun to the thread.
  • Kimegatron
    Options
    Jake’s Wayback Burgers
    Rochester Hills, MI

Their online menu shows a veggie burger (I have never been, just looked it up).

CHYESSSS. I am going to take the guy to try! It's not an approved site for work, sooooo that is why I'm on here so much ;)
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I still don't get what that has to do with double-posting or anyone's responses.

Erase it if it makes you lose sleep at night.
  • GetThatRunnersHigh
    GetThatRunnersHigh Posts: 112 Member
    Options

CHYESSSS. I am going to take the guy to try! It's not an approved site for work, sooooo that is why I'm on here so much ;)

@Kimegatron Have you tried Clubhouse BFD? Delicious & laid back place with a veggie burger option. That and Motor City Burger Co. in Pontiac is delicious and cheap, but the down side is that you have to venture to Pontiac.

• Coley88
    Coley88 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I was hoping for a cheeseburger picture:(

1abb4v4cmz5p.jpg

Will this help?

Cut that in half and can I have it? Looks delicious.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am amused at the fact that the OP has tried to divert this discussion away from the scam she bought into, by only responding about her troubles with the app, so as to not acknowledge that she was scammed, or is a part of the scam.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    mantium999 wrote: »
    I am amused at the fact that the OP has tried to divert this discussion away from the scam she bought into, by only responding about her troubles with the app, so as to not acknowledge that she was scammed, or is a part of the scam.

But if anyone needs any more info on how awesome it is...
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Why the new thread?

different answers :smiley:
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Erase it if it makes you lose sleep at night.

Erase what?

It's ok if you don't want to follow up on your own post. We get it at this point.
  • Kimegatron
    Options

@Kimegatron Have you tried Clubhouse BFD? Delicious & laid back place with a veggie burger option. That and Motor City Burger Co. in Pontiac is delicious and cheap, but the down side is that you have to venture to Pontiac.

Yeah, Pontiac is a bit far for me! I used to go all the time back when Clutch Cargos was a major venue, lol!
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    mantium999 wrote: »

this was exactly my thought too.
  • Kimegatron
    Options
    I don't have an issue with the app, and I'm technologically DUMB. So I'm not really believing her, ha ha
This discussion has been closed.