Triple works

Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Especially because on the app, when you get a reply to a thread you created there is a big red notification at the top. Anyways.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    I was hoping for a cheeseburger picture:(

1abb4v4cmz5p.jpg

Will this help?

I'd eat that:)

Where sells this lovely Burger ? I haven't heard of it before !

I dunno. But I'd go if it was within a five hour drive.
    Come pick me up, I'm down

Hopefully your on the way:)
  • 970Mikaela1
    Options
    Kimegatron wrote: »
    Oh, are you even in MI? I should have asked that first...

Nope, I live in San Diego. Just trying to add some fun to the thread.

So from colorado to San Diego to wherever thorsmom is at to Michigan. Probably like a seven hour trip right?
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    tabl_23 wrote: »
    I guess a success story involving eating less than you burn until you hit your goal wouldn't be very exciting.

Hahahaha.....isn't that the truth! I lost 30 pounds before starting MFP and I am working on the last 15. I love when people see me and they will say "you have lost SO much weight....what are you doing?" I answer with "it's this CRAZY new diet....excercise and counting calories!" They look at me like I'm crazy....then begin telling me about the FAD diet they are trying.....that never works. :neutral: Sometimes "simple" IS the answer!
    Congrats on the success and the progress.

I've lost 122 pounds. It usually goes something like this:

"Wow, you've lost a ton of weight. How'd you do it?"

"I ate less and moved more."

"Yeah, yeah, but how'd you do it? What stuff did you buy? Did you get it at GNC?"

"I ate less and moved more. The only stuff I bought was groceries and some powder to make sure I got enough protein."

"There has to be more to it than that. Why are you holding out?"

"That's all there is to it."

"Grumble, grumble. I can't do that."

Mine goes:

"How'd you lose the weight?"

"I moved, a lot. And i ate fewer calories."

"That's all? I had to have gastric bypass surgery."

(as i work in the drive-thru at McDonald's and am speaking to someone who comes through every single day) "i also don't usually eat this stuff...."

I am honestly not sure how i still have a job there....
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

So from colorado to San Diego to wherever thorsmom is at to Michigan. Probably like a seven hour trip right?

We will meet in the middle somewhere :)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options

Jersey shore here !! We don't have any sandwiches that look that good Here so please do not forget to pick me up !
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Options

Jersey shore here !! We don't have any sandwiches that look that good Here so please do not forget to pick me up !

So that would be San Diego to Michigan to Jersey Shore....I'm on the way, in central Pennsylvania, :D
  • 970Mikaela1
    Options

I can fit 8 in my excursion. I'll need to hit a pancake buffet for energy and stuff.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Since you're going to the Jersey Shore, would you mind very much swinging by Jersey City since you have room for 8?
  • zoeysasha37
    Options

So that would be San Diego to Michigan to Jersey Shore....I'm on the way, in central Pennsylvania, :D

So your not too far from me then! Liz will have to fly in, CA is too far for us to meet half way because I'm hangry for that big juicy burger !
  • queenliz99
    Options
    I could use another vacay
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    Since you're going to the Jersey Shore, would you mind very much swinging by Jersey City since you have room for 8?

Your way up there ! But yeah we'll come by . we'll be purchasing an 8 patty hamburger sandwich and no, we aren't sharing. Everyone buys their own ! Lol
  • queenliz99
    Options
    I'll bring the Roll-aids.
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I will bring myself!!!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    This thread has ended up the way that every MLM woo thread should end - with burgers, new friendships and a complete disregard for the scam product which started it all.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    This thread has ended up the way that every MLM woo thread should end - with burgers, new friendships and a complete disregard for the scam product which started it all.

High five, team. I'm in.
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    My step bro started selling these fit stick thingies. I have no idea what they are, but I think it's like redbull? I am hyper enough, I don't need more energy
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Options

So your not too far from me then! Liz will have to fly in, CA is too far for us to meet half way because I'm hangry for that big juicy burger !

every burger i eat sits in my stomach like a huge rock.

i also have this pesky cat growing out of me that no one can seem to help me with, and he's very hard to get around with.

sushi cat, anyone?
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Options
    i mean, sushi restaurant? :D
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    [

every burger i eat sits in my stomach like a huge rock.

i also have this pesky cat growing out of me that no one can seem to help me with, and he's very hard to get around with.

sushi cat, anyone?
    Maybe you should try to use those fantastic magical itworkzzz stuff to get rid of the cat. I've heard they have caused sudden death in cats and some humans but it is so worth a try anyway! Ya know because itworkzz! Lmao ( don't really anyone ever seriously buy any mlm junk. I was kidding )

This discussion has been closed.