Looking for Sarcastic, Funny, ice Cream-loving People

Options
Hey, I am looking for some more friends with a twisted and perverted sense of humour who spend way to much time on MFP. Someone that can laugh at/with themselves and with/at me. Someone funny, or at least have the ego to shamelessly self-profess that they are funny (I am the latter).

And yes, one can be both witty and supportive. I am here daily to annoy the amazing people on my friends list with comments on their updates and posts.

So, if you're looking to share some laughters, please do add me.

PS: If you are one of those enlightened ones that wish that ice-creams come in gallons, the friend request will be sent/accepted at an accelerated speed. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    If we weren't already friends, I'd add you in a heartbeat.

My love of ice cream is hardly a secret.
  • ellend17
    ellend17 Posts: 58
    Options
    Definitely in the loving ice cream camp, could eat it by the bucket load. Feel free to add me :)
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me :wink:

I was blocked from Facebook at work, so MFP is where I hang out all day. haha

Oh, and Blue Bell. Their ice cream is the best... wouldn't it be amazing to get a whole gallon of it, instead of 2 half gallons? lol Yummy... Also, recently discovered Girl Scout Thin Mint ice cream (from another of my MFP friends)... it's amazing too!
  • 1234suroor
    1234suroor Posts: 41
    Options
    i could live off of ice cream!
  • devinbear
    devinbear Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If you look at my food diary, you will see I eat ice cream like every day. Add me if you want :)
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Should I send nudes with my application?
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options

My love of ice cream is hardly a secret.

I'd you, too :love:

And thanks y'all. Friend requests sent. Ice cream is a wonderful motivator.

Still looking for some crazy desserts-loving people.
  • katieawarren
    Options
    Add me! My love of ice cream started at a young age. I was caught several times as a kid sneaking it to my bedroom... so love of ice cream and sarcasm and support!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    IN for ice cream!!!!!

Hi.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly! lol
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I sent you a F/R... and ice cream DOES come in gallons!! That is the only kind my mom bought when I was growing up - when you have 5 kids those little quart containers just doesn't cut it :)
  • dessertlover27
    Options

That's a definite yes. I think I would need about 15 copies to send to all departments. Procedure, you see.
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I like to think I'm funny... but I DEFINITELY love ice-cream! :laugh: xxx
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

That's a definite yes. I think I would need about 15 copies to send to all departments. Procedure, you see.

You want 15 different poses or 15 of the same pose?

Oh, my application lists a proficiency in American Sign Language and I just wanted you to know that I do many other things well with my hands. :wink:
  • Gabrielgirl
    Gabrielgirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just ate my weight in homemade coconut icecream last night....Add me :happy:
  • MrsJ1105
    MrsJ1105 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I try to be funny...failing miserably according to my kids. But I do love ice cream. Cold Stone...DQ...Baskin Robbins....Blue Bunny...Ben & Jerry... yes please and thank you!
  • MrsJ1105
    MrsJ1105 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just ate my weight in homemade coconut icecream last night....Add me :happy:

Homemade. Coconut. Ice Cream. Um...YUM!!
  • dessertlover27
    Options
    I sent you a F/R... and ice cream DOES come in gallons!! That is the only kind my mom bought when I was growing up - when you have 5 kids those little quart containers just doesn't cut it :)

It does???I think you just rocked my world. :explode: But now, I need another new distinction for the enlightened ones. Barrels, maybe?
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Mint Chocolate Chip FTW!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I like ice cream! And I'm funny looking, does that count?