• djrn144
    djrn144 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    looks delicious!
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Do you have any more recipes? :D
    I'm the master of easy low calorie recipes. Recently I've been doing a lot of egg whites + other things in the microwave to make healthy single serving cakes. If you want another low carb cake thing, I also do 6tbsp egg whites, 2tbsp milled flax seeds, 2tbsp PB2, 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk + splenda. It's 165 calories, 6.8g fat, 9.3g carbs (3g net), 18.3g protein.

I also do a series of oat + egg white based cakes. Same base, 6tbsp egg whites + splenda and also 1/4 cup oats. I do one where I add 1tbsp of sugar free strawberry preserves and 1tbsp apricot preserves and it's 140 calories. I do a PB2 one and add 2tsp (not tbsp) of PB2 that's 135 calories. Then one of my favorites, I add 1/2 a packet of one of those Duncan Hines flavor creation packets (the thing you're supposed to add to frosting to flavor it) and 1/3 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it's 135 calories.

Then there's my ice creams. I do a peanut butter flavored one with 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, splenda, and 2tsp PB2 and it's 30 calories. Then I do a coconut one that's the same thing except 2tsp coconut flour. If you don't know how to make ice cream, check YouTube. You can use two ziploc bags, ice, and salt.

Then there's my crepes:

Maple cinnamon crepes: 3/4 cup egg whites, 1/2tbsp milled flax seeds, 1/4tsp baking powder, 1/4cup sugar free maple syrup (I use Vermont's sugar free maple syrup), 1tsp of cinnamon. 130 calories, 6g carbs (5g net carbs), 1g fat, 21g protein

Chocolate crepes: 3/4 cup egg whites, 1/2tbsp milled flax seeds, 1/4tsp baking powder, 1tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened), 1tbsp splenda. 125 calories, 4g carbs (1g net carbs), 2g fat, 22g protein
  • AnsiStar
    AnsiStar Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm the master of easy low calorie recipes. Recently I've been doing a lot of egg whites + other things in the microwave to make healthy single serving cakes. If you want another low carb cake thing, I also do 6tbsp egg whites, 2tbsp milled flax seeds, 2tbsp PB2, 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk + splenda. It's 165 calories, 6.8g fat, 9.3g carbs (3g net), 18.3g protein.

I also do a series of oat + egg white based cakes. Same base, 6tbsp egg whites + splenda and also 1/4 cup oats. I do one where I add 1tbsp of sugar free strawberry preserves and 1tbsp apricot preserves and it's 140 calories. I do a PB2 one and add 2tsp (not tbsp) of PB2 that's 135 calories. Then one of my favorites, I add 1/2 a packet of one of those Duncan Hines flavor creation packets (the thing you're supposed to add to frosting to flavor it) and 1/3 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it's 135 calories.

Then there's my ice creams. I do a peanut butter flavored one with 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, splenda, and 2tsp PB2 and it's 30 calories. Then I do a coconut one that's the same thing except 2tsp coconut flour. If you don't know how to make ice cream, check YouTube. You can use two ziploc bags, ice, and salt.

Then there's my crepes:

Maple cinnamon crepes: 3/4 cup egg whites, 1/2tbsp milled flax seeds, 1/4tsp baking powder, 1/4cup sugar free maple syrup (I use Vermont's sugar free maple syrup), 1tsp of cinnamon. 130 calories, 6g carbs (5g net carbs), 1g fat, 21g protein

Chocolate crepes: 3/4 cup egg whites, 1/2tbsp milled flax seeds, 1/4tsp baking powder, 1tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened), 1tbsp splenda. 125 calories, 4g carbs (1g net carbs), 2g fat, 22g protein

Do you have a blog or something? Would be great to see these with pics and stuff
  • dawn1801
    dawn1801 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    I'll post pics of the other recipes.

Here's the PB2 ice cream
    20d69d342b8219e1c978280ec913798c_zpsee2570e3.jpg

Here's the maple cinnamon crepes:
    fdde66f6e0511ebdaaf8f3750f645d54_zps379b3098.jpg

Here's the chocolate crepes:
    73bf4e2b3bc82fc5732c75784781924d_zps8b119066.jpg

Both stacks of crepes are the whole batch. The calorie counts listed are for the whole plate, not the individual crepes. Makes 5-8 depending on how big you make them.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Where do you find coconut flour?
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Bump. Need to order coconut flour...
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options

Then there's my crepes:

Do you have a blog or something? Would be great to see these with pics and stuff
    I probably should start a blog. I just started doing the instagrams but I've only used it once. I don't know how to into technology. Wot iz hashtags? Back in my day we called those "pound signs" and we used them for indicating our purpose of calling to automated answering services.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Where do you find coconut flour?
    Whole foods or giant.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Bumping again
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • AnsiStar
    Options
    Oooh please do start a blog :) Would be great to keep hold of these
  • viclaw81
    viclaw81 Posts: 20
    Options
    bump
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    I recently started using instagram. I posted a few recipes and progress pics and stuff. It's "Eat2Lift" if you're interested.
  • AnsiStar
    Options
    I recently started using instagram. I posted a few recipes and progress pics and stuff. It's "Eat2Lift" if you're interested.
    I personally don't get on with Instagram, but let me know if you ever get wordpress :)
  • Elisastoll
    Elisastoll Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • toniju
    toniju Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    bump