1789101113»

Replies

• Mybbydncs2josh
    Mybbydncs2josh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm 16 lbs from goal!!!
  • mandywill702015
    Options
    Oh why not? I don't have much to lose but I really need to stay motivated, especially as the silly season approaches. I want to lose between 5-7 kilos (11-15 pounds). AND I want to tone up. So what does 'in' mean exactly from now on? Are we actually in a group and post updates? Not sure where to proceed!
  • cgartshore
    cgartshore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!...how do you join/get updates?
  • tomhassi
    tomhassi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is to weight 76 kg (168lbs) by Christmas.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I didn't weigh myself for a few weeks so I didn't get a starting weight for last week. I'm 2lb up from last time I weighed myself. I'm just going to use that as my starting weight. 12 weeks to go, just over 1lb a week is the target.
  • refuseresist
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I don't know if @santd has started a group? You have lots of followers !
  • anapplefortheteacher
    Options
    I'll join! I want to lose 10lbs for the holidays. Let's make it happen!
  • PhillipPinnink
    PhillipPinnink Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    santd wrote: »
    Without sounding too humbug!! its 17 weeks to Christmas, and thinking of that little black number everyone wants to wear, will you be able to!
    I want to lose 10 pounds for Christmas! what about you.
    I'm on a Low Carb Diet to do it in.
    Join me.

I am in, have a goal of 60lbs.
  • refuseresist
    Options
    santd wrote: »
    Without sounding too humbug!! its 17 weeks to Christmas, and thinking of that little black number everyone wants to wear, will you be able to!
    I want to lose 10 pounds for Christmas! what about you.
    I'm on a Low Carb Diet to do it in.
    Join me.

I am in, have a goal of 60lbs.

Hi!
    Do you think 5lb a week is attainable?
  • slvc0721
    slvc0721 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    chantyc1 wrote: »
    Ok guys so I have started the group now, who will join me?

what is the group name so I can find and JOIN IT thanks :)
  • scg17
    scg17 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I want to have the last 5lbs gone by Christmas, and be a solid size four, not a six in some things. It is really hard now, I feel like a 1lb a month is reasonable. I will join :)
  • slvc0721
    slvc0721 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    OK...chantuc1 started the group, THANK YOU its called "Target weight for Christmas, are you with us?"
    If you want to join, just go to groups, search the name and JOIN......GOOD LUCK every one!!!
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Ok guys if you want to join the group go on community, scroll down to the bottom, click on the group call target weight for Christmas and join. Hope to see you all there.
  • torz13
    torz13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in but need help as work & look after a disabled daughter. Need lots of encouragement please. Need to lose about 3/4 stone just so long as some keeps going each week I will be happy
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    slvc0721 wrote: »
    OK...chantuc1 started the group, THANK YOU its called "Target weight for Christmas, are you with us?"
    If you want to join, just go to groups, search the name and JOIN......GOOD LUCK every one!!!
    Thank you, and good luck to you
  • LynneHolloman
    LynneHolloman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is 134 by Christmas! I'm in!
  • LynneHolloman
    LynneHolloman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    torz13 wrote: »
    I'm in but need help as work & look after a disabled daughter. Need lots of encouragement please. Need to lose about 3/4 stone just so long as some keeps going each week I will be happy
    My daughter is disabled to! You aren't alone. My daughter is 4. It is time for me to take care of me!

• santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've had a bad week end got to minimise the damage now. Back on track.
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Have to change the direction of the scale- clothes already getting tight- eeks
  • RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Go @DiracDrynx! This time of year comes with extra temptations, so you should feel proud reaching your goal!