Target weight for Christmas...whose in!

Options
Without sounding too humbug!! its 17 weeks to Christmas, and thinking of that little black number everyone wants to wear, will you be able to!
I want to lose 10 pounds for Christmas! what about you.
I'm on a Low Carb Diet to do it in.
Join me.

Replies

• weightedsoul207
    weightedsoul207 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I don't want to be defeated by the holidays
  • beverlyjlarson
    beverlyjlarson Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I don't want this year's family photo to look like last year's.
  • UprightMan
    UprightMan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Who's*
  • 01divey
    01divey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am up for this. I have a holiday coming up, but I had planned to start mid September and want to lose 21lb (1.5 stone) by Christmas.
  • ReallyHappilyMarried
    Options
    I am in. I have a trip to England around the holidays and I would like to be awesome looking for the photos.
  • NanaAnne511
    NanaAnne511 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in. I had gastric bypass 7.13.15, need all the help I can get!
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I am in. I have a boxing day party with the whole family so I want to lose 20lbs(1.4st)by then
  • melissawilson21
    melissawilson21 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am in! My goal is to lose 10lbs a month, 1500 cal/day burning more than 1700 cal/week which is exercising 4 days a week for 45 minutes a piece. I watched a show the other night about a woman who lost 65lbs in 3 months BUT she worked out 4 hours a day which is almost impossible for me at this moment with work. I will do my best to stay active and I will keep checking in!!!
  • SpicyBaconCake
    SpicyBaconCake Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm into it. I think I can still lose 25 by Christmas. Broke into onederland a couple weeks ago!
    I have been doing ok on calories, maybe I can tighten the macros up, or at least add some exercise.
    Would be great to make new friends too :drinker:
  • KWhite137
    KWhite137 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am completely in!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    santd wrote: »
    Without sounding too humbug!! its 17 weeks to Christmas, and thinking of that little black number everyone wants to wear, will you be able to!
    I want to lose 10 pounds for Christmas! what about you.
    I'm on a Low Carb Diet to do it in.
    Join me.

OMG! 17 weeks! thats it?!
  • kutedaisy
    kutedaisy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I"m in! I want to be in onederland and still have 20lbs to go!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    1.55 pounds/week between now and Christmas Eve makes 100.1 for the year for me! It's Gonna Happen!
  • Eledyn
    Eledyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in! I want to lose 10lbs by Christmas (at least) and tone up as much as possible
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Keep Calm everyone. It's 18 weeks until Christmas. LOL
  • Shiloh2112
    Shiloh2112 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am in. I've been living my healthy life style for 38 days/5 weeks and Ive lost 12 pounds so far. The rate I am going by Christmas I should be my target weight. Instead of gaining weight over the holidays, I hope to show off my healthy body and life style! I lost 2 pounds this week and I am amazed how great I feel eating healthy eat day. :)
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am in I would like to lose 8-10lb a month which would roughly be 36-40lb by Christmas. Granted not final goal but I will be closest to onederland that I have been in 10 years.
  • M3Kindschi
    M3Kindschi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!! I want to lose 8-10 pounds before Christmas...
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love to lose 10lbs or so.
  • huntbastian
    huntbastian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    And let's all not forget Christmas is right before new years. It'd feel great to lose all that weight I said that I would in January. My goal is to drop at least 20 pounds by then.