Replies

• bjanbnc951
    bjanbnc951 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in 10lbs any outside motivation is just more motivation for all of us
  • skinnybride48
    skinnybride48 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I so need this! I'm getting married in March and this is a great motivator for Christmas!
  • Wendyjdubois
    Wendyjdubois Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!!!
  • Fitness_voyager
    Fitness_voyager Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't know how possible it is but I would love to lose about 30 lbs, it seems like a lot but I want to get as close to that as possible, hopefully I can
  • gagal08
    gagal08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in...20 pounds by Christmas!!!
  • sleepypapa
    sleepypapa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in. I'd like to lose two pounds a week. 18 more weeks.....that's 36 pounds.... putting me at my goal weight. I will check in once a week.
  • SpinQueenChristy
    SpinQueenChristy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I do NOT want another Christmas photo trying to hide my body. I am hoping to lose at least 25lbs by Christmas! We can do this together!
  • beach2587
    beach2587 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Looking for friends, so please add me.
  • boogiewookie
    boogiewookie Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm in :-) I have 12lbs to go before I hit my next big goal. christmas sounds like the perfect timeline :-)
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 210lbs. That's 56 total loss and 3 lbs/week loss which I know for me is completely doable if I don't cheat myself.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm Julie and Christmas 25 pounds is a do able goal.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    How about you people don't set a target weight by a target date? The weight comes off when it wants to come off. Why not set goals that you can actually control, such as logging accurately every day?

Weight stalls are frustrating, but they're infinitely less frustrating when you aren't worried about some self-imposed deadline.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I planned on starting my holiday goal on 9/1 and then said what the heck - today is just as good if not better than 9/1. My goal is to get back on track and of course I would like to lose the 10 pounds I have gained. More importantly I want my clothes to skim my body, not loose enough to go down a size but almost there :#

I want to be able to wear the same dress I wore last year to my office holiday lunch for all those who bet that I wouldn't be able to keep the weight off!!
  • farnazFitnessPal
    farnazFitnessPal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    santd wrote: »
    Without sounding too humbug!! its 17 weeks to Christmas, and thinking of that little black number everyone wants to wear, will you be able to!
    I want to lose 10 pounds for Christmas! what about you.
    I'm on a Low Carb Diet to do it in.
    Join me.

I'm in! I wanna lose 17 lbs.! 1 lbs each week! :)
  • RMCottonRPh
    RMCottonRPh Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose. I would love to be down about 25-30 lbs by Christmas. I have an all inclusive week in Cabo coming up...so I will need to not go too hog wild there to make this goal possible!
  • nikkiab86
    nikkiab86 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Goal for Xmas is out of the 200s. I'm 220lbs/100kg now. I'm 5'8"/174.

• maribel725
    maribel725 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    santd wrote: »
    Without sounding too humbug!! its 17 weeks to Christmas, and thinking of that little black number everyone wants to wear, will you be able to!
    I want to lose 10 pounds for Christmas! what about you.
    I'm on a Low Carb Diet to do it in.
    Join me.

I'm excited about this definitely in :) my goal is to lose 20 pounds. Let's do it
  • Gozergirl
    Gozergirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I wanna be down at least another 15
  • apeydawn423
    apeydawn423 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. I have a lot of weight to lose I'm going to set a goal of 40 by Christmas!! If my doctor has his way I should be further along than that!! But 40 sounds good!
  • scorpcookie
    scorpcookie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in for at least 10lbs by Christmas as it would get me to my original goal of losing 25lbs by the end of the year.