Replies

• neudeb12
    neudeb12 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is 15 lbs.
  • StayThirstyMan
    StayThirstyMan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'll join. 25 by Christmas- What better gift?
  • chezdeni
    chezdeni Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Have hit a plateau and need motivation
  • feroshus
    feroshus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is scary.... but I'm so in! About 25 lbs to lose by Christmas to get to my target. Anyone feel free to add me so we can motivate each other.
  • Bikini4June
    Bikini4June Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in!! My am is to be within my calorie goals each day and work out 6 times a week. Not sure what I want to lose weight wise but would like to be in a UK size 8 on Christmas Day! Well done all, let's do this!

Also, looking for friends who are doing this too so pls add me if you're looking for support and encouragement. We can help eachother!

Bella
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    O.o
    Was I unfriended? :'(

• PinkPrettyKitty
    PinkPrettyKitty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love to lose 20lbs by Christmas (2lbs a week at 1200cal a day).
  • asteriskthat
    asteriskthat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    First check-in!
    Last week: 76.1kg
    This week: 75.6kg

I've been experimenting with upping my kilojoules to see how much I can consume while still losing; I'm glad to see that I found a sweet spot!

How are the rest of you going?

Astrid
  • O_Vianco
    O_Vianco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to look like me again (profile pic) by Thanksgiving! Lol. I've got 13 lbs to drop!!! Don't even know where to start anymore!
  • brendenbridges
    brendenbridges Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in the 200's by Christmas.. 20+ pounds. We will be having a family reunion - I am motivated.
  • ktoos
    ktoos Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Had herniated cervical disc and tried conservative management for a year but that didn't work, loss of strength in right arm, had surgery 3 months ago and getting strength back!! Super motivated to keep exercising and improve diet so that I will have lost the 8# I gained this year and be back to preinjury shape and size by my 48th birthday at the end of November!!!!!!!!!
  • dls6599
    dls6599 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Extended family vacation for the holidays and I really want to lose at least 15 lbs before then. Can use the support!
  • steponebyone
    steponebyone Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    santd wrote: »
    Without sounding too humbug!! its 17 weeks to Christmas, and thinking of that little black number everyone wants to wear, will you be able to!
    I want to lose 10 pounds for Christmas! what about you.
    I'm on a Low Carb Diet to do it in.
    Join me.

I'm so in!! 10lbs would be great, but 15 is my ultimate weight loss goal, and would be even better. I realized slow and steady is the way to go. When we get impatient we make mistakes sometimes. Good luck on your 10lbs too!
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm in! If I can get 7 pounds off by Christmas I'll be happy :blush:
  • eldohertycma
    eldohertycma Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy with 5, but 15 is my goal
  • Cellhl
    Cellhl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to join! :) Id like to be 200 pounds by then. Im at 233
  • Cellhl
    Cellhl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me everyone!!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'd like to drop another 30lbs before Santa comes!
  • sleepypapa
    sleepypapa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    sleepypapa wrote: »
    Ok I'm in. I'd like to lose two pounds a week. 18 more weeks.....that's 36 pounds.... putting me at my goal weight. I will check in once a week.

I didn't lose any weight this week. I have been on vacation so it has been harder. I will work extra hard in the upcoming weeks.
  • laurainottawa
    laurainottawa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've lost 14lbs since July, I want to lose 23lbs by Christmas. I'm at 188.8 now, 165 is the top end of my "normal" BMI range. I don't want to be overweight for the holidays.