Miss USA too skiny? or Not? What do you guys think?

Options

Replies

• ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    no
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    The rest of us know some guys like 'em big, some don't. Some like confidence most of all.

I think there was a typo there and you meant to say, "MOST (99.9%)" like confidence most of all. :wink:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    She looks effing amazing, anyone saying she's too skinny is clearly too fat and has lost sight of what's normal!

Haha we got a winner. That's a pathetic thing to say.

Why is it pathetic?
  • pwall921
    pwall921 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not too skinny. Unless she has a flat butt, then she could add a few pounds, but front looks like a good, healthy strong woman.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is that her chicken chest is not attractive.

The only reason you say that is because when you were big your boobs were the only thing you found attractive on your own body. She's gorgeous. Nitpicking based on insecurities doesn't look good on anyone.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

lolwut???

The woman is gorgeous and is owning it.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    A little skinny for my tastes, but the brothers tend to prefer a woman with a little more meat on the bone . . .

No doubt she works extremely hard to maintain that look and kudos to her for doing so.

did you all have a conference about this?
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    that is not anywhere near too thin. She looks healthy and amazing and fit!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

What does chicken chest even mean?
  • bexboxxx
    bexboxxx Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    she has some strong thighs! i like my curves but you can tell she works hard for her bod and its way refreshing compared to stick figure models who have no muscle! If anyone is too thin its the modeling industry.
  • jsickman12
    jsickman12 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    She is not too skinny.....your friend sounds a bit jelly.
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I don't think she is too skinny. She definitely puts in hard work and mad props to her!

She isn't my type of girl but not everyone is attracted to the same people....thankfully (:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Are we defining "skinny" as having narrow hips here? Because her legs are muscular and even a bit meaty. She just has no hips, which isn't anything she can change. She's never going to be my definition of curvy, which has nothing to do with weight -- she doesn't have the bone structure. But she isn't skinny.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    No, she is not "too skinny." I'm not saying that every woman should try to look like that (because they shouldn't), but it definitely works for her.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Looks to me like she takes cares of her selft I thing the majority of peoples percetion is this is too thing becouse most of them are in reality have too much body Fat on them themselves. Same thing happened to me at work when I lost alot of BF.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I would have to see her complelty naked to make an informed opinion
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great :) She definitely takes very good care of herself. Only jealous people will have bad things to say.

lol no.

It's all a matter of opinion. *i* would never want to be that skinny cuz TO ME that's too skinny. But heck, other women will kill for a body like hers! And so what? Who cares?

No one asked if you wanted to look like her. I have wider hips and am natural more curvy and I prefer that however, I would never say she looks anything short of fabulous. Saying that would come from jealous because clearly she is gorgeus she is miss USA for God's sake.
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    ?bb_attachments=810094&bbat=92381&inline

LMAO... Yep... no good can come of this.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    wow.......I would love to look that good......she is beautiful and toned and fit......she's obviously worked hard to get like that plus i'm sure she was blessed with that basic body type as well.....so good for her for improving on what she was given to begin with.....I can only hope that I get to something that even resembles that!!!!!:)
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm hating on her bikini. I think she could have gotten something more flattering to her chest somewhere.