Miss USA too skiny? or Not? What do you guys think?

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking anyone who says either needs to eat a burger probably needs to eat less of them.

No need to get snippy. I just think miss bama needs more muscle. My opinion. And I do like a burger once in a while.

its just a rude statement. In my opinion.

I agree. And I hate that it is so ok for women to degrade thin women and tell them they need to eat a burger but have one of those thin women tell the overweight one they need to put the burgers down and all hell breaks loose. *shrugs shoulders* That's why you gotta be confident in how you look and be happy regardless of what anybody else thinks. There's always gonna be somebody trying to tear you down. I don't see any of these women who say Miss USA is too skinny and nitpicking about her body posting up pics in their bikinis willing to take the same criticism...

exactly. I don't know what the person looks like who I said that to...
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    yes too skinny
    they are s upposed to be too skinny
    thats what miss usa is all about
    puke puke puke

1zd6a_zpsb6fd5e34.gif
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    So some people are hating on the new Miss USA cause they say she is " too thin" personally i think she looks pretty good. Slim and toned! what do you guys think? And a friend of mine said men prefer women with curves and all men would find her to be " too skinny " So i ask you men do you think she's hot or not? Ladies what do you think?

miss-usa-winner-erin-brady-gi.jpg

she's not even that skinny....

she's fit and much more muscular than most women.

Anyone know what she squats and deads?
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    So some people are hating on the new Miss USA cause they say she is " too thin" personally i think she looks pretty good. Slim and toned! what do you guys think? And a friend of mine said men prefer women with curves and all men would find her to be " too skinny " So i ask you men do you think she's hot or not? Ladies what do you think?

My guess is more than the complainers of her being too skinny.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

No way, she'd be supah bulky if she lifted heavy...

:laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

No way, she'd be supah bulky if she lifted heavy...

:laugh:

Indeed...

...bulky like the beauty pageant contestants in my head.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    She actually looks like one of the healthier ones to me. She looks fit and healthy as opposed to thin, I wonder what she squats too.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking anyone who says either needs to eat a burger probably needs to eat less of them.

No need to get snippy. I just think miss bama needs more muscle. My opinion. And I do like a burger once in a while.
    Why? She's happy with how she looks or she wouldn't show it off like she did.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Why? She's happy with how she looks or she wouldn't show it off like she did.

true story.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options

I agree. And I hate that it is so ok for women to degrade thin women and tell them they need to eat a burger but have one of those thin women tell the overweight one they need to put the burgers down and all hell breaks loose. *shrugs shoulders* That's why you gotta be confident in how you look and be happy regardless of what anybody else thinks. There's always gonna be somebody trying to tear you down. I don't see any of these women who say Miss USA is too skinny and nitpicking about her body posting up pics in their bikinis willing to take the same criticism...

^ all of this.

^^^^^^^^^^^ Thank you. The mentality of "I'm big and beautiful" pushed the politically correct thinking so far to one side that it's not ok anymore to tell someone, hey you may be curvy but extra large mcdonalds is not curves, it's fat.

*And no, I would never say anything in such a harsh tone, I'm just making a point. Don't tell me to enjoy my life and eat a sandwich. I enjoy my life just fine not getting winded going up the stairs thank you very much.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    She looks fabulous to me. Fit and healthy.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options

^ all of this.

^^^^^^^^^^^ Thank you. The mentality of "I'm big and beautiful" pushed the politically correct thinking so far to one side that it's not ok anymore to tell someone, hey you may be curvy but extra large mcdonalds is not curves, it's fat.

*And no, I would never say anything in such a harsh tone, I'm just making a point. Don't tell me to enjoy my life and eat a sandwich. I enjoy my life just fine not getting winded going up the stairs thank you very much.
    It really annoys me when people try to justify being rude by examples of other people being rude.
    Both comments are rude and unnecessary and fat people do experience them all the time (not just skinny people).

Are you saying that you WANT it to be okay to tell someone that they are too fat and should eat less McDonalds? I think that makes you a mean person.

The only opinions on a person's body that should matter are their own, not whether you or some random person on the internet finds them to fat or too thin.
  • christinealexis
    Options
    she looks beautiful!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

^ all of this.

It really annoys me when people try to justify being rude by examples of other people being rude.
    Both comments are rude and unnecessary and fat people do experience them all the time (not just skinny people).

Are you saying that you WANT it to be okay to tell someone that they are too fat and should eat less McDonalds? I think that makes you a mean person.

The only opinions on a person's body that should matter are their own, not whether you or some random person on the internet finds them to fat or too thin.
    I'm pretty sure she's saying neither is OK.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    She looks healthy, fit, muscular and beautiful. She does not look "too skinny" at all.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    thank you! thats exactly what i told my friend!! but she keeps saying that " i'm anorexic and probably have body issues if i think she looks good" and shes one of those who thinks fat is curvy so the argument got to no where -.- but kept hating on her like crazy..

I don't see where she could be called anorexic as she clearly has awesome muscle tone. I don't see bones, but I do see muscle. If I "had" to be judgemental, I might say that her hips/legs are not as rounded as some might like, but...who cares?
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I think she looks damn good.

This^^^
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i'd hit it

QFT
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Possibly to thin for a job more involved than a beauty pageant or tv spokesperson.

:huh: :laugh: :yawn:
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I have no opinion personally. But last night my husband was surfing the internet and blurted out, "this Miss USA winner is way too skinny. Where are all the cute short curvy girls?"

I love him.
    YEah, hubby and I just discusses it over this thread. She's not too skinny in the sense of being malnourished or anything, but she's a little too skinny for our tastes. lol Plus she's really fit ans muscular, which is good, but (and this is only one woman's opinion here) makes her frame look less feminine. She has no hips so without the extra padding she's...well, boyish. But it just depends on personal preferences I guess. As for the OP, she's not too skinny in an unhealthy way, I don't think.