Miss USA too skiny? or Not? What do you guys think?

Options

Replies

• redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    She's hot.

Women that do the whole judgmental "Guys only like girls with curves" crap are the overweight females that don't wanna do anything about it. The rest of us know some guys like 'em big, some don't. Some like confidence most of all. Miss USA is rockin her body and obviously put in work. She deserves props. :flowerforyou:

Judgemental post is judgemental. And wrong. My husband does prefer curves, specifically MINE. And I lift 4-5 times a week. But thanks for playing the generalization game!

ETA it's called PERSONAL PREFERENCE. Emphasis on the word personal. Who the frack really cares what others think, she is Miss USA for heaven's sake. Are you?
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    69% of Americans are overweight. No wonder a healthy and toned girl like this gets called 'skinny'.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Thread needs more pics.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I think she looks fantastic, I personally prefer a little bit softer female (when dating) but I greatly admire anyone where hard work and discipline is obvious.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    She should be called Miss OMG...
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    This is the first I've heard of people calling her too skinny. Do you have links to articles?

This. But I generally don't hear about that kind of stuff until 3 weeks later so I definitely could have missed it.
    I think she looks great :smile:
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    She looks just fine. She also looks like she lifts and does martial arts. The look is good on her!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Dem legs!
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    69% of Americans are overweight. No wonder a healthy and toned girl like this gets called 'skinny'.

yup.gif
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    ?type=image&size=full&id=aHR0cDovL2JpdHNhbmRwaWVjZXMudXMvd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTAvMDYvaW1hZ2VzZWF0LXdhdGVybWVsb24uZ2lm

Anybody have this guys number?

LMAO! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Awesome!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    In...

...so we can finally settle this whole "too skinny/not skinny enough" thing.

After this we can finally tackle the whole thigh gap thing.

Or the 'guys do you like women with blonde/brown/black hair' thing.

Or the 'guys what does it mean when a guy texts you blah blah blah' thing.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    If you look at past Miss USA swimsuit competitions and past Miss USA winners this year is in not very much (if at all) skinnier than other years.

The difference is that she's more fit. There's visible muscle tone everywhere and low body fat percentage to help show it off.

It's ridiculous for people to call her "too skinny" and will only lead to more body confusion for everyone.

All these pages of posts to choose from...

...but I'm going with ^this as my winner based on its insightfulness. It isn't that she's more "skinny" than most previous winners, it's that she appears more "athletic"...and that seems to be the "issue".
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    yes too skinny
    they are s upposed to be too skinny
    thats what miss usa is all about
    puke puke puke

Oh, and...

...huh?

:huh:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    She should be called Miss OMG...

right? Or, Miss Smokin' Healthy Hotness!
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    The rest of us know some guys like 'em big, some don't. Some like confidence most of all.

I think there was a typo there and you meant to say, "MOST (99.9%)" like confidence most of all. :wink:

No No No!!!

Where do all these guys live who are way more attracted to 300lb 'confident' girls in preference to Miss World look alikes!???

And how do they make up 99.9% of the population cos, although I know they exist, I've not met one ....not one.......not ever!!

Many, many, MANY men would agree that a 225 pound woman that's confident and loves herself is much more sexy than a 150 pound woman that thinks she's fat.

Just saying.

Guys don't want to deal with our petty insecurities. "Do I look fat in this?" "Do my boobs look too big?" "Do my hips look too wide?" They just don't give a crap about these things.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    The rest of us know some guys like 'em big, some don't. Some like confidence most of all.

I think there was a typo there and you meant to say, "MOST (99.9%)" like confidence most of all. :wink:

No No No!!!

Where do all these guys live who are way more attracted to 300lb 'confident' girls in preference to Miss World look alikes!???

And how do they make up 99.9% of the population cos, although I know they exist, I've not met one ....not one.......not ever!!

Many, many, MANY men would agree that a 225 pound woman that's confident and loves herself is much more sexy than a 150 pound woman that thinks she's fat.

Just saying.

Guys don't want to deal with our petty insecurities. "Do I look fat in this?" "Do my boobs look too big?" "Do my hips look too wide?" They just don't give a crap about these things.

Are you a guy?
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options

No No No!!!

Just saying.

Bad analogy.

Put confident obese woman next to a confident fit woman and reassess.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    She appears to have taken her genetically given body type to its maximum potential. Reaching your personal potential is always attractive, imo.

Plus, when everyone works out and takes better care of themselves, my health insurance premiums go down.
    SO here's to EVERYONE becoming attractive! WOOT WOOT Go get attractive!

QFT.

Work on and worry about your self.

Be healthy so I don't have to spend as much paying for your healthcare.

Everyone wins.

Does this mean that when I renew my health insurance that I'll have a checkbox that says, "Check if you are hawt:"? That would be awesome.

Yes, it's right next to the box that says "DYEL?"

:laugh:
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    So some people are hating on the new Miss USA cause they say she is " too thin" personally i think she looks pretty good. Slim and toned! what do you guys think? And a friend of mine said men prefer women with curves and all men would find her to be " too skinny " So i ask you men do you think she's hot or not? Ladies what do you think?

miss-usa-winner-erin-brady-gi.jpg

She looks great to me!

Judging her based on just a picture is wrong.

Negative comments in this thread are no better than negative comments in a thread titled "Is xxxxx celebrity too fat? Or not? What do you guys think?"

Lets focus on our own bodies instead of worrying about others based on a picture.
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options

No No No!!!

Just saying.

Are you a guy?

Nope. Just have spent my entire life with them because I can't stand girls, because of these things above, to name a few reasons. ^^