Miss USA too skiny? or Not? What do you guys think?

Options

Replies

• algrant1
    algrant1 Posts: 17
    Options
    I really like the toned look of miss USA! As a gal with an athletic build, I appreciate her figure and what it took to get there. Miss Alabama needs a burger.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I think Miss Alabama was much thinner.

alabama-mary-margaret-mccord.jpg
    Now THIS is skinny.
    I think she looks great, too.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    yes too skinny
    they are s upposed to be too skinny
    thats what miss usa is all about
    puke puke puke
    With all the puking you should probably seek help for that eating disorder.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I think she looks amazing; this is my ultimate goal. She's muscular and lean not too skinny at all.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    definitely not too thin, I was expecting her to be smaller based on what I read before seeing the picture! she looks fit.
    It's fine if she's not someone's ideal look or personal preference, but anyone who goes as far as to put down someone else's body type seems either jealous or just insecure of their own body (or both).

My mom tells me that I'm getting too skinny, but I know it's just because she cares about me. But she says it in a motherly way and not in the way that people online will say to criticize another person!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    i think she looks amazing. Very fit and in shape.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    She looks great.
  • annasor70
    annasor70 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Not thin in the least but very muscular and a little straight up and down but that is just her shape.
    She looks healthy and like she eats well. Who would say she is too skinny??? ...Skinny implies underweight and lacking in lean muscle.
    This woman looks very very muscular!
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    She's not too skinny! She obviously has a low body fat percentage, but she's packing some serious muscle, which is a good and healthy thing (and means she's actually eating food!)
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Looks good to me~!
  • algrant1
    algrant1 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm thinking anyone who says either needs to eat a burger probably needs to eat less of them.

No need to get snippy. I just think miss bama needs more muscle. My opinion. And I do like a burger once in a while.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking anyone who says either needs to eat a burger probably needs to eat less of them.

No need to get snippy. I just think miss bama needs more muscle. My opinion. And I do like a burger once in a while.

its just a rude statement. In my opinion.
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Not too skinny at all. It looks like she works out for sure. You don't get definition like that by not working out.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I think Miss Alabama was much thinner.

alabama-mary-margaret-mccord.jpg
    Now THIS is skinny.
    I think she looks great, too.
    I'm not saying I would kick her out of bed or anything, I'm just saying she's skinny...
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I prefer the pics with the following article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342954/Miss-USA-2013-winner-Erin-Brady-Connecticut-25-year-old-wins-Donald-Trumps-coveted-crown.html

I was surprised that the current beauty ideal for Miss USA is more like an mfp ideal than the image I would have in my head of a beauty pageant queen (busty and soft curves), or the ideals of fashion modelling, which I often find dismayingly unhealthy looking.i don't think she looks too anything, especially not when seen at a range of angles and in different outfits.

Basically, all the competitors are stunning, and I like that one of the reasons she seems to have won is an ever so slightly more muscular look than the others (but really, they all look very similar).
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    And, thinking about it, what I'm most jealous of is that they can be that low in body fat and still have soft, beautiful faces.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    So some people are hating on the new Miss USA cause they say she is " too thin" personally i think she looks pretty good. Slim and toned! what do you guys think? And a friend of mine said men prefer women with curves and all men would find her to be " too skinny " So i ask you men do you think she's hot or not? Ladies what do you think?

miss-usa-winner-erin-brady-gi.jpg

she's not even that skinny....

she's fit and much more muscular than most women.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Too thin, too muscular. With that stated Id bang but....not my preference. Body wise I like more of the belly dancer's body (majority of them).
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

I agree. And I hate that it is so ok for women to degrade thin women and tell them they need to eat a burger but have one of those thin women tell the overweight one they need to put the burgers down and all hell breaks loose. *shrugs shoulders* That's why you gotta be confident in how you look and be happy regardless of what anybody else thinks. There's always gonna be somebody trying to tear you down. I don't see any of these women who say Miss USA is too skinny and nitpicking about her body posting up pics in their bikinis willing to take the same criticism...
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options

I agree. And I hate that it is so ok for women to degrade thin women and tell them they need to eat a burger but have one of those thin women tell the overweight one they need to put the burgers down and all hell breaks loose. *shrugs shoulders* That's why you gotta be confident in how you look and be happy regardless of what anybody else thinks. There's always gonna be somebody trying to tear you down. I don't see any of these women who say Miss USA is too skinny and nitpicking about her body posting up pics in their bikinis willing to take the same criticism...

^ all of this.