Options
2»

Replies

• Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Annr wrote: »
    sweet. Losing weight isn't the key to happiness....Happiness is the key to losing weight! dontchaknow.

i like you

aw Im a retired Navy wife...I am very likeable, and adaptable, with the attitude that strangers are just friends you havent met yet!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    sweet. Losing weight isn't the key to happiness....Happiness is the key to losing weight! dontchaknow.

i like you

aw Im a retired Navy wife...I am very likeable, and adaptable, with the attitude that strangers are just friends you havent met yet![/quote

My philosophy as well:)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    yangt41 wrote: »
    I use the McDavid belt wrap (Can be found on Amazon). Of course it doesn't help with bouncing skin back to normal like people claim but it does help you sweat. Like a lot. So if you're looking to lose massive amounts of water weight then it can be of use. I just wear it over my high waisted sweat pants just so it doesn't fall when I go jogging (I can't stand having to pull it up every few minutes!). And the wrap works great to hold everything snuggly in so you're not bouncing everywhere lol. Works wonders! :smiley:

This might be similar to what my sister-in-law wore after she rapidly lost 100 pounds following gastric bypass. She always wore it under her clothes because of excessive loose skin.