Options
2»

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    You and me both sister!

tumblr_mwuh7qG7rB1s9faizo1_500.gif

When I grow up I want to be Karen. Or Jordan from Scrubs.

Jordan-Sullivan-jordan-sullivan-31480294-250-142.gif
  • ryanflebbe
    ryanflebbe Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I must admit I've never tried it and I wouldn't recommend it because its extremely dangerous but alcohol enemas have the least calories with the highest drunk feeling. Super classy. Enjoy.

Haha, I was going to reference the scene from Silicon Valley where Richard's lawyer is talking about inserting grain alcohol soaked tampons.
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Vodka enema. That'll get you wasted, if the urban legends are true. Course it could also get you dead.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Texan-dies-after-wife-administers-sherry-enema/2005/02/03/1107228819966.html

Holy Sherry *kitten* Batman......How did he keep in 2 1.5 litre bottles. No wonder he died, he was 'rectumed' by the experience. >:)

Dear God MFP is a wonderful source of fun, factoids and general hysteria.....till this very day I did NOT know you could get drunk via an enema....the things one learns.

• hekla90
    hekla90 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Mix hard liquor of choice with diet soda. It promotes stomach dumping and you get tipsy faster with diet soda than normal. I find if I haven't eaten a lot my tolerance lowers. So you know I'm pretty trashed after 1-2 drinks instead of 3-4. Light weight problems... Or benefits. Cheap to go out with lol. I also like vodka and life water because vitamins or whatever lol.