155 pounds lost: from 300 to 145

Options

Replies

• GelasiaT
    GelasiaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! I too hate running and have not incorporated it into my walks but I do believe I could come to enjoy it. I'm am curious though, what were the tips Steve gave you to make it fun???
  • SparkleTThatsMe
    SparkleTThatsMe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well I read your story "essay" the entire time I thought of myself in your shoes. As I am new to this app I even more excited to read the stories. I am at 300 pounds (hard for me to say). I never share my weight. By reading your post I feel I too can have the will to push through this. You look amazing! Thank you for posting pictures. Keep maintaining !!! Well here I go off to my new beginning!! I don't know how to add friends yet but I would love to add you as a mentor. Thanks
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Brilliant job - what a transformation (and in *all* of your pictures you look like a very fun, sweet person). Best of luck on 20 Sept - enjoy the race :).
  • rjivory
    rjivory Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I think the hardest part is getting over the fact that weight loss takes a long time. I'm glad to see that you stuck with it long enough to reach your goal and that weight loss was not your only goal. You have accomplished a major lifestyle change, therefore I am sure you will continue to do great! Thanks for being my inspiration today!
  • IvyEinstein
    IvyEinstein Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE...Kudos to you for a job well done!!!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    sqozvb01io46.gif
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    How inspiring!!! You look absolutely beautiful.
  • Dklee710
    Dklee710 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic! You must be so proud of yourself. Thanks for taking the time to share your story. It's very inspiring!
  • notfbam
    notfbam Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job you've done! Congratulations, and thank you for sharing your story. YOU showed that it can be done--without gimmicks, with just good old fashioned calories in and calories out. I'm so glad for you that you've found a passion and something that makes YOU feel good. There's something out there for everyone, sometimes you just have to keep looking and looking! WELL DONE!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Holy cow what a transformation! Thank you for sharing, it is very inspiring! :)
  • livluvlift
    livluvlift Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Congrats on your transformation, you look amazing!
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!!!!!
  • crossfit_chrissie
    crossfit_chrissie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I needed to see this, perfect timing. Thank you so much for sharing your story. This post motivates and inspires me to stay on track. You look amazing, good job!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Your after pics took my breath away. I, too, started at 301 and I'm 2/3 to my goal. Once I hit -100 I feel like I'm on home stretch. Keep it up in maintenance and good luck!
    67388953.png
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Congrats hope your feeling so proud of yourself because you should. Thanks for sharing you inspire while rocking it out :)
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    One of the best success stories I have read!! Amazing. Fantastic. Incredible. Standing ovation my dear!!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Amazing, young lady, simply amazing. You did it...How wonderful for you.
  • bby207
    bby207 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!