isagenix

Options

Replies

• mbeardo
    mbeardo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did lose weight from reducing my daily caloric intake during the initial 30 cleanse. I have kept it off for over a year by sticking with the shakes twice per day and having 4 other healthy meals per day. Also, I started working out 5 times per week.
    The reason I stick with Isagenix is not just because I love the shakes but also the support they offer and the great online community. I compared buying organic food to replace the shakes and other snacks and the cost is no different. My caloric intake now is about 2300 calories. I am lowering my percentage of body fat and building lean muscle.
    I understand Isagenix is not for everyone but I have learned not to discount any program that helps people improve their health.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    mbeardo wrote: »
    I did lose weight from reducing my daily caloric intake during the initial 30 cleanse. I have kept it off for over a year by sticking with the shakes twice per day and having 4 other healthy meals per day. Also, I started working out 5 times per week.
    The reason I stick with Isagenix is not just because I love the shakes but also the support they offer and the great online community. I compared buying organic food to replace the shakes and other snacks and the cost is no different. My caloric intake now is about 2300 calories. I am lowering my percentage of body fat and building lean muscle.
    I understand Isagenix is not for everyone but I have learned not to discount any program that helps people improve their health.

You read like an ad.
  • mbeardo
    Options
    I have been using Isagenix for 16 months now. I lost 20+ pounds and have been able to keep it off easily, first time. I did a lot of research on their products and determined the are very high quality.
    I know I could have done the same eating "normal" food but I like the taste of the products and the ease of use. I have two shakes a day and a regular healthy dinner. Also I have healthy snacks between meals.
    I am turning 60 next year and am in the best health I have ever been in.

No.

Absolutely not necessary and not advisable to use that long term. Are you just going to keep drinking the shakes until you die? You will likely run out of money by then.

"I'm 85 and living under the overpass off of 45th Street, but darn it, I feel better than ever! Thanks, Isagenix!"

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
  • mbeardo
    Options
    It is unfortunate there Yao many haters on this site.
  • mbeardo
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    No. I eat my nutrition and stay away from scams like Isagenix.

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

How does drinking shakes improve your health?
  • mbeardo
    Options
    If it were a scam I don't think they would still be in business.
  • queenliz99
    Options

They depend on people like you, that's how. SMH
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Waste of money.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

You mean like Hydroxycut?
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options

You're pretty eager to defend Isagenix, almost as if your income depended on it. So, are you holding?
  • queenliz99
    Options
    qrwsv4x9mmrl.jpg

Maybe he is this, IDK
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Isagenix is on a great wicket. Coz really... when you get down to it - it works. It does what it says it will. You use it the way they say, and you lose weight.

BUT the scam is in the fact that you don't NEED it to lose weight. It would be like a company selling you a fancy contraption so you could breathe, when you can just... do it. They charge a fortune and sell you something you can do for free.

Plus, they compound that by relying on the fact that people will go off their products, regain, remember that they did "so well" on Isagenix and go back to it, rather than realising that they regained because the product isn't designed for everyone to keep the weight off - return business is the BEST business!!

"Scam" doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't do what it says it will. Scam can also mean it convinces you you need something that you completely don't.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options

Well, it's because people buy into their scams that they're in business. There are lots of viable businesses that are scams.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »

You mean like Hydroxycut?

Or the millions of other "supplement" companies making tons of money from fear mongering. Hell, just look at Dr. Oz and everything he stands for.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

The sentence should be "As long as there are gullible people in the world that want a quick fix, scams like this can survive".
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    It is unfortunate there Yao many haters on this site.
    No haters. Just truly educated on how actually weight loss works. Isagenix WON'T work without a calorie deficit. Don't believe it? Then eat as much as you really want to and do the Isagenix program. I'll bet dollars to donuts, weight loss doesn't happen.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• mbeardo
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

You're pretty eager to defend Isagenix, almost as if your income depended on it. So, are you holding?

• mbeardo
    Options
    Not in the business, just use the products.