Healthy "hummus"

Options
13»

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    This hummus is amazing! It even tastes great in ice cream! You are a genius, OP.

:blushing:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I was expecting a 'houmous' recipe but I guess 'hummus' is different. Houmous is definitely mean't to have chickpeas in it.

That said, it sounds very tasty!

I'm Canadian. Canadian hummus is a little different from houmous, or so I hear.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I was expecting a 'houmous' recipe but I guess 'hummus' is different. Houmous is definitely mean't to have chickpeas in it.

Why do people have to come into these threads and be negative!!!! Haters gonna hate. If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything at all. That's what my momma used to say, and I think people need manners. What's missing on MFP these days is manners. Rude. Just. I. Am. So. Angry. *continued self righteous rage*
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    ummmm did you accidentally copy/paste the wrong recipe? Because this is definitely oatmeal cookies. Looks delicious though!! :)

no they didn't do it by accident - they simply THINK they are funny.. honestly i thought that this was a place for people to support one another, not to put each other down or to make fun of others for their tastes. completely disappointed in the way people act on here since we all know more than half of you wouldn't have the balls to act this way face to face with someone. computer screens work wonders for you all!

qlGJYZo.png
  • BeachIron
    Options
    ummmm did you accidentally copy/paste the wrong recipe? Because this is definitely oatmeal cookies. Looks delicious though!! :)

no they didn't do it by accident - they simply THINK they are funny.. honestly i thought that this was a place for people to support one another, not to put each other down or to make fun of others for their tastes. completely disappointed in the way people act on here since we all know more than half of you wouldn't have the balls to act this way face to face with someone. computer screens work wonders for you all!

^ irony meter is broken. Is probably loads of fun at parties.
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I look forward to trying a healthy tabbouleh recipe, hopefully featuring peanut butter and brown sugar.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

i dont see anything funny about this recipe at all. Lookit!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT11cwg9OH-yJKaZ9gL4mqW9V8pxqwQ44A_Cs1cxSpI_f_kSgqY
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options

Why do people have to come into these threads and be negative!!!! Haters gonna hate. If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything at all. That's what my momma used to say, and I think people need manners. What's missing on MFP these days is manners. Rude. Just. I. Am. So. Angry. *continued self righteous rage*

Lighten up and get a sense of hummus would you....ooops...I mean humour

I wasn't being negative anyway. Just didn't realize it was made differently around the world :o)
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    lol.gif
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    This hummus is amazing! It even tastes great in ice cream! You are a genius, OP.
    You eat ice cream? This is supposed to be a website about HEALTH.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

I wasn't being negative anyway. Just didn't realize it was made differently around the world :o)

JB9aH.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

:laugh:

I like you. Your sarcasm meter is broken, but I like you. :laugh:
  • BeachIron
    Options

But, but, but, self righteous rage is self righteous and courtesy, manners, societal breakdown, kids these days! :sad:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

But, but, but, self righteous rage is self righteous and courtesy, manners, societal breakdown, kids these days! :sad:

tumblr_mlgxonyqLV1rnzcl1o1_400_zpsfa3f53cc.gif
  • BeachIron
    Options

tumblr_mlgxonyqLV1rnzcl1o1_400_zpsfa3f53cc.gif

This_isnt_fair_zps301a0228.gif
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I act like this face to face with people. It ensures I never have morons for friends.

:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.