Tell me about your day

Options
OneHundredToLose
OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
So many of the threads here are exactly the same...it's a little disappointing. How about we all share how our day is going? I'll start.

So far my day is going alright - it's been like most other work days. I'm a website developer, and I really enjoy what I do. Right now I have a little bit of downtime, as I have finished up working on a couple projects I had active, and I have a meeting coming in in about an hour. Not really enough time to start a new project, so for now I'm working on small things and surfing the net a bit.

Replies

• JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    My day is fabulous.

You get used to the disappointing threads and learn to enjoy them after a while. Good laughs if nothing else.
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    My day is ending.
    Worked 10-11am
    Ran errands. Napped.
    Took the dog out.
    Trying to nap more.
    Then shower, dinner, & more work.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Great day here. Lifted, ate peanut butter, had a good soak in the tub, played with the kid and dog, and am about to cook a steak and then cuddle with the hubby. My kind of day!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    So far, woke, showered, ride to work, work (aka play on MFP forums), walk, work, eat lunch, work (aka play on MFP forums and watch clock). Plan to clean the chicken coup and run the weedwhacker on the hill behind it when I get home, then peel some tomatoes for making chili tomorrow and cook dinner, then eat dinner and relax in front of the TV with the hubs, then it's about time for bed.
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    It's alright. Went boxing this morning, work is easy & frustrating all at the same time when you work Hospitality. Nothing like having complete system issues to make guests, phone calls & everything else so much better....not to mention as soon as I get out of here I have to go to my second job.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Had a very busy day, internal audits is always fun (insert sarcasm here). Was going to the gym till the mother of all headaches decided to visit and have totally overstayed her welcome. Now playing around with my numbers, I do not get why MFP insists on only allowing me 1200cals a day and tells me I'll only loose 1pound on it
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I did an hour of physical therapy exercises for my knee rehab at around 6:30AM. I met with my team of student wellness coaches this morning to discuss our class yesterday and practice what we learned. I had a Skype meeting with my life coach. I brought my bike into the shop to replace my computer yet again and get a top loading water bottle holder so I can drink while I'm riding. I spent too much time on Facebook. I had breakfast and lunch. lol I washed my dishes. Now I'm going shopping for dinner.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    It was okay. After a gross breakfast, I shook the grogginess out of my head and participated in spirit in my college Chapel's worship service, thus getting one of the songs seriously stuck in my head all day. Argh! Oh well. My Bible teaches me to love God with all my mind, among other things, so I guess it's okay. (I hope that wasn't too divisive for MFP chitchat.)
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    usual day
    I went to work and played musical chairs and dyed my hair purple.
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    So far it is okay. My Front Desk clerk is sick, told her she can go home, but she doesn't want to. Now my evening Front Desk Clerk has called in sick too. My GM has not shown up for work and I have my plate full of Sales Calls and Client Meeting to do myself plus run this hotel. Good times for me so far. LOL!!!
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    My day is going alright so far. Woke up about an hour and a half ago, showered, and walked the 2 miles to work. Hopefully today goes quickly.
  • priscillam31
    priscillam31 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    I gotta pee

Did you say that in your best Forrest Gump voice???
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    woke up wen to the gym and did my cardio session. Went home relaxed then did yard work (3 hours). Watched ESPN then went to the gym and lifted. Now at work and im feeling great.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    Well, first I got up and had a piece of toast. Then I brushed my teeth. Then I went to the store to buy some fish...

...And then you threw an octopus at my window!

futurama_2_5_11.jpg
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    It's been a pretty good day so far .... I did Barre Burn and used the handicapped accessible shower afterwards. Drank Irish Cream coffee and then did a little work ... went to Lot Less during lunch where I saw a man wearing Winnie the Pooh sneakers. Ate chicken and sweet potatoes for lunch.

Got some stuff for the kitchen and when I got back from lunch, I got my paycheck for the week.

Going to do the grocery shopping later and probably fight with DD, as usual.

I finished Lisa Scottline's new book, Does this Beach make me fat?

Thanks for asking!