Was told I have a big butt :-(

Options
124»

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Until that 15 yr old pays your bills or mortgage, I'm thinking her opinion shouldn't matter. Hopefully her parents had a good long talk to her about respect, about caring for others, about thinking before she speaks. Being 15 isn't an excuse to be mean. I think the post I quoted above was on the money tho, chances are, she learned it somewhere....possibly from her own parents.
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Big butt? Tone it and own it. That's what I do!
  • Hipnotika
    Hipnotika Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What you gon' do with all that junk?
    All that junk inside that trunk?
    My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps

Aaaaah now this song is stuck in my head!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    was told today by my best friends 15 yr old daughter I have a big butt :-( need to start trying harder to lose weight I'm about 18lbs from the top end of my goal, need to really focus make small portions and make better food choices!!

q8gg1.jpg

SNORT!

BAM!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    Who cares what teenagers think? They're full of hormones and mean girls quotes.
    Irregardless, it was rude of her to say it.
    ;)

Friends-Thats-Not-Even-A-Word-GIF.gif
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Even if I'm rail thin I have a big butt. I have learned to accept it for what it is. A lot of people wish they had this figure. Get in a weight range that is healthy and then OWN your curves :)
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm .... Sir Mix a Lot doesn't think that's a problem.

• Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm .... Sir Mix a Lot doesn't think that's a problem.
    Hilarious!!
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I have around mound...

Took lots of squats and deadlifts to get!

Dumb kids.

• LokiDokiArtichoki
    LokiDokiArtichoki Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    How old are you? If the answer is something over 15, you need to take a step back and reevaluate your life (in ways unrelated to your weight). Seriously, tho.
  • trishroutley
    trishroutley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Playing the devils advocate here but sometimes the cold hard truth is inspiring.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Heh... a juicey round butt is better than no butt at all (think Hank Hill...)

Yeah...15 year olds are opinionated little twerps. They believe the know every damn thing in the world. HA!
  • jdj595
    jdj595 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Move to Miami. Big butts are coveted there and flat butts disdained. Every man in the city will follow you around if you have a big butt. Don't let a 15 yr old get to you. Teens have their own issues.
  • Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,909 Member
    Options
    Big butts are a plus
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    was told today by my best friends 15 yr old daughter I have a big butt :-( need to start trying harder to lose weight I'm about 18lbs from the top end of my goal, need to really focus make small portions and make better food choices!!

Well my daughter is 15. And she said big bums are in
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I work with 14-19 year olds, and although the majority of them are great, I still wouldn't take their opinions into consideration regarding how I feel about myself.
  • coco_bee
    coco_bee Posts: 173 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Regardless of what anyone else says about your butt or anything else about you, no matter what their age, please know that they are in the wrong for being so rude and how you think of yourself is what is most important and I hope those thoughts are positive :)