Anyone care to check my diary and help me explain....

Options
13»

Replies

• DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I incorporate HIIT into my training and also netball is similar to this type of training.

Everyone keeps saying eat this eat that and I feel so confused as I can't find what's right for me.
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    OP - I'm going to recommend you post this question over in the Eat, Train, Progress group. The folks who run that group have a lot of knowledge, and are very helpful. In the main forum like this, you're going to get a lot of conflicting information at best. At worst, you'll get some really bad advice.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/10067-eat-train-progress-

^This.

I was going to recommend posting in this group as well, but someone beat me to it! :)
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I incorporate HIIT into my training and also netball is similar to this type of training.

Everyone keeps saying eat this eat that and I feel so confused as I can't find what's right for me.

Well, if what you're doing isn't working, try something else. Since your net is so low, I would eat more. Otherwise you're going to be maintaining on 1500 for the rest of your life which would be hard.
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    OP - I'm going to recommend you post this question over in the Eat, Train, Progress group. The folks who run that group have a lot of knowledge, and are very helpful. In the main forum like this, you're going to get a lot of conflicting information at best. At worst, you'll get some really bad advice.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/10067-eat-train-progress-

Yep. I think there's a possibility that you could need more food, not less. But I'm definitely not the expert!
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    When you calculate your TDEE are you using Sedentary?

You said you are a PE teacher, you might want to set it to low or moderate depending on your opinion of the description.

You could still be eating too little for how active you are everyday.
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    So many people say to ignore those calculators as they are inaccurate and I'm pretty short. I even explained my job too!