New strategies for trolling your friends list?

Options

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    One that I hate a lot is when you say something and they go "What?" So you repeat it... then they look at you weird and say "What?" again. The cycle continues until I realize they are trolling me... .___. Gets me every time...

what?
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    One that I hate a lot is when you say something and they go "What?" So you repeat it... then they look at you weird and say "What?" again. The cycle continues until I realize they are trolling me... .___. Gets me every time...

what?

<insert inappropriate southpark song here>
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

chappelle-lil-jon-hhhwhat.gif
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5clzcf3hs1rwcc6bo1_250.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    use it as a personal diary and word vomit it up all over the place.

Heh heh. I had one of those. She deleted me because I didn't comment enough on the multiple crises she'd have daily.

I totally use mine as a diary. I mean, I'm not posting it on Facebook and no one here is real anyway, so....
    No one here is real? You're all just figments of my imagination. Note to self: call psychiatrist for stronger drugs

Maybe you should try to sell them weight loss pills. PM them like 5 times a day with some scam.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    try fat shaming, that seems to p!ss people off
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5clzcf3hs1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

That was perfect! :laugh:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Heh heh. I had one of those. She deleted me because I didn't comment enough on the multiple crises she'd have daily.

I totally use mine as a diary. I mean, I'm not posting it on Facebook and no one here is real anyway, so....
    No one here is real? You're all just figments of my imagination. Note to self: call psychiatrist for stronger drugs

Maybe you should try to sell them weight loss pills. PM them like 5 times a day with some scam.

if you share, I'll be your besty.... :heart:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    try daily TOM status updates. works every time.

i'm totes PMSing right now. beware the return of shark week/the iron lady cometh!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

this is where you'd insert your tampon story, taunto. *shudder* :noway:

eta: see what i did there? ^
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options

Only if you send junk pics daily :love:
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options

What?
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options

What?
    tumblr_mlzwyaRztd1qh01r8o1_500.gif
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

any random junk?
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options

any random junk?
    Pictures of junk just give me lady wood.

old rusty cars?! :love: your junk drawer?! :heart: random piles of trash on the side of the road?! :smooched:

*fans self* is it getting hot in here? Must go take a cold shower!
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I added Taunto to my list, lost a dozen right at that moment!

That would do it for me lol
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    You could share stories about your most recent sex-capades...

seems to have cost me a few recently...
    Just received a dozen new requests...

I tried posting junk pictures to get rid of some people. It backfired.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    www.poopsenders.com/‎

or

crabrevenge.com
  • __faerie__
    __faerie__ Posts: 30
    Options
    Tell everyone how you've given up trying to lose weight, saying that Jesus is going to melt away those pounds through the power of prayer!
  • Fit_Kenzie
    Fit_Kenzie Posts: 124
    Options
    have you tried stalking and harrassing
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    There's always religion, politics or gun control...