Is having sex a workout?

Options
124»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    beastby40 wrote: »
    Sadly those mfpers who have worn hrms during sex have found very little calorie burn. But it does release endorphins which make you less stressed which makes you less likely to comfort eat....

Not sure where this info comes from but, having sex for a good 12-15min at a good rate and pace, makes me sweat like crazy... yes it burns calories!!!

everything burns calories...farting burns calories...you gonna log that?

you realize that you burn calories 24/7 right? you realize that your activity level in MFP includes a lot of these regular kind of activities right?

IDK, you're new...so probably not.
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    beastby40 wrote: »
    Sadly those mfpers who have worn hrms during sex have found very little calorie burn. But it does release endorphins which make you less stressed which makes you less likely to comfort eat....

Not sure where this info comes from but, having sex for a good 12-15min at a good rate and pace, makes me sweat like crazy... yes it burns calories!!!

everything burns calories...farting burns calories...you gonna log that?

you realize that you burn calories 24/7 right? you realize that your activity level in MFP includes a lot of these regular kind of activities right?

IDK, you're new...so probably not.

I like to log pushing while constipated. Its like doing a squat with 200lb, but not moving anywhere, so you are exercising both sides of your legs at the same time!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    About 10 minutes of HIIT. One of my favorite workouts.
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=YLzKu_ccKuM

An episode from the great mini-series, "I, Claudius". In this episode, the empress Messalina competes with a prostitute - definitely a workout! If you don't want to watch the whole thing, tune in around 6:25 and then around 10:45.

Enjoy!
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    ejbronte wrote: »
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=YLzKu_ccKuM

An episode from the great mini-series, "I, Claudius". In this episode, the empress Messalina competes with a prostitute - definitely a workout! If you don't want to watch the whole thing, tune in around 6:25 and then around 10:45.

Enjoy!
    Ok, so sex workers can set their MFP activity level to at least lightly active.
  • instigater
    instigater Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My Samsung Gear once told me I took 400 steps, but I never got more than 2 ft away from the bed. We found it amusing.