Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! :bigsmile: Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips!

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the c:heart: ommitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :bigsmile:

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    You know what? I'm with you this time!! :) Double, double, double! We can do this.

I think I'm going to do a "Walkathome" video in addition to the 30-day-shred. I could always use more water too.
  • Klyn17
    Klyn17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in also I haven't been able to workout this week much and I've been stuck at 205lbs for the last 2 weeks. I will do this challenge and hopefully Monday I will be down a pound. GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!
  • hungreeteacher17
    hungreeteacher17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    :happy: sign me up!! Saturdays are always a rough day for me. I feel like I've earned a break & I am so tempted to eat badly! Maybe knowing I am accountable to the challenge will keep me out of trouble!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Yay for funky, hungry andn klyn! Let's kick it up a notch tomorrow! What is your gameplan? My tennies are out and ready for me to jump into first thing in the morning. Filling my water pitcher up tonight so it's ready to gulp down first thing. I am pumped! :bigsmile:
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    sign me up!! Saturdays are always a rough day for me. I feel like I've earned a break & I am so tempted to eat badly! Maybe knowing I am accountable to the challenge will keep me out of trouble!!

That's EXACTLY how I feel! I'm like "It's Saturday, I've done good last week, so I can cheat... Besides it's seven more days until my next weigh-in." Ugh. I annoy myself.
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    I'm so in :)
  • naturalShar
    Options
    Count me in!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm planning a long bike ride for Saturday, so I am in!!! Gotta make up for my un-skinny Wednesday :tongue:
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've continued to eat well on the weekends but haven't been putting in any cardio and certainly haven't been getting the right amount of water. I was on the fence about attending a Zumba class in the morning (for the first time) but now I'm definitely going to do it!
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN BABE!!! I set a personal goal of walking 15 miles by Sunday and that will help me reach my goal. I need a boost!!
  • malmustafa79
    malmustafa79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Im in I joined in on Weds. just didn't post. I have ate bad today so defiantely need to try hard tomorrow before weigh in.
  • chris47601
    Options
    Sweet. I'm in.
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Chris, malustafa, molly, robin and sky! Let's rock it out on Saturday......I have a feeling it will be a SUPER Skinny Saturday! Be sure to check in and let us know how your day is going and encourage someone else! :smooched:

We have a Father's Day luncheon planned at a "family style" restaurant! Talk about a challenge.:frown: I plan on burning cals before, peeling the skin off of that yummy chicken and skipping the rolls and WHITE GRAVY!!!! :grumble: I am determined and knowing I have buddies checking on me will keep me accountable. :wink: Does anyone else have Father's Day celebrations that may pose problems this weekend? What is your gameplan on getting through it? "Failing to plan is planning to fail"...somebody important said that! :laugh:

Here's to us! (This is water in my glass...getting a headstart!):drinker:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am soooooooooooooo in. I need this. Burned a bunch today will double tomorrow and drink, drink, drink.
    Skinny Saturday can become skinny everyday!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I am in again! Love the Skinny Challenges! Tomorrow I'm going to dust off my roller blades & go for a spin! Its been at least 6 or 7 years since I used them! I'm hoping its just like riding a bike.... LOL :laugh:

See you all in the a.m.!

Kelly
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Yay Alice! You are queen of calories burned. You work so hard! Have a wonderful Saturday!:heart:

Roller blades sound fun Kintegra! Why shouldn't we have fun and enjoy ourselves while burning cals? :heart: I bet that burns loads of cals as well! Have a fun Skinny Sat!:bigsmile:

I am off and running....or walking! :laugh: I have had raisin bran w/skim for breakfast and am ready to start swigging the water! :drinker: I am getting a workout in before a Father's Day Luncheon with my 3 siblings and parents. (And a few of our grown kids.) I already planned what I will eat and logged it in so I will stay in control. I am shooting for portion control today! :bigsmile:

How are the rest of you doing?
  • Robin1109
    Options
    I started with some grape nuts and skim milk for breakfast. After drinking 24 oz of water already, I'm getting ready to head out to Zumba! The rest of the day and weekend will just be drink drink drink and thesis thesis thesis.
  • Robin1109
    Options
    Zumba done! 2 Liters of water (plus a little) down too! Good eating so far....

How's the rest of the crew?
  • tjadk23
    tjadk23 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am in! I just started my diet yesterday (I know, who starts on a Friday?), and my boyfriend's brother and his family are in town. So far, I have been doing ok with my caloric intake, and have been downing that H20! Also, I got up before my kids did so I could get in some cardio this morning. My biggest worry is about tonight when we get together for dinner...:ohwell:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Graduation party today. Have logged all the calories and I have tons left. Yay, I consider that a sucess! Lots of water down now to kick up the workouts.