Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome tjadk! Sounds like you have had a good day! Planning is everything. Good job on the cardio before the kids got up. You put yourself on the list today! :flowerforyou:

Great job on your planning Alice! Have fun at the graduation party and feel good about the great day you have had!:drinker:

I am calling it a Skinny Saturday here. :bigsmile:
    Water - Check
    Exercise - Check
    Eating well and logging it all in - Check

Finishing up my day with session of Pilates. How did everyone else finish up?
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Well my Skinny Saturday started out with Pilates this morning, then I did some cleaning. Finally I dusted off my roller blades & went down by the river for a "roll". (I live by the Mississippi so there is an awesome bike path on both sides.) However....since my feet grew & I had to get new tennis shoes this week, apparently that goes for roller blades too. I did cram my feet in them & went for about a mile & a half. Wish that they weren't so tight on my feet 'cause I could have went for quite a while! It IS just like riding a bike! :laugh: Oh well I had fun till my feet couldn't stand it any more. Guess I'll give them to my neice!

When I came home I got to puppy sit for my parents puppy (hence the one in my pic). So Walter (the bulldog) and I just hung out and played. Is there a calorie burn for puppy playing? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It wasn't quite the Skinny Saturday I had hoped for due to the rollerblades not fitting, but it went well nonetheless.

See you all for Skinny Wednesday! :flowerforyou:

Kelly
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Only counted 700 legit calories yesterday, got my water in, and ate with restraint. I'll take it as a skinny Saturday!!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Good job Kintegra and Alice! Alice, you are entitiled to pie today! Have a great day and see ya Wed!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    My best friend was in from out of town Saturday and I ended up pushing my bike ride to Sunday. Not a very skinny saturday, as there was a cookout... burgers, hot dogs, drinks :tongue: I made up for it today though. Went riding with 2 friends of mine who are Ironman triathletes. They made me work for every bit of a 33 mile ride today :laugh: Lots of rolling hills and some pretty good climbing. :noway: They kicked my butt!!!:laugh: We've decided to make this a weekly ride and keep adding miles to eventually do 100m. Can't wait til I can do that!! :bigsmile:
    Have a great week, ladies!! :drinker:
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    My best friend was in from out of town Saturday and I ended up pushing my bike ride to Sunday. Not a very skinny saturday, as there was a cookout... burgers, hot dogs, drinks :tongue: I made up for it today though. Went riding with 2 friends of mine who are Ironman triathletes. They made me work for every bit of a 33 mile ride today :laugh: Lots of rolling hills and some pretty good climbing. :noway: They kicked my butt!!!:laugh: We've decided to make this a weekly ride and keep adding miles to eventually do 100m. Can't wait til I can do that!! :bigsmile:
    Have a great week, ladies!! :drinker:

KUDOS!!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm tweeking mine to be a Skinny Sunday since that's the day that I have the most problems with.

For my Sinny Sunday I went on a five -mile hike with the family and my friend and his girls. It was great! I packed a healthy picnic lunch of an apple, cranberry chicken salad, some watermelon, green tea, a few chips and some wheat rolls.

I did splurge on a small cup of gelato. It was deelishus!

Now I have to have my dinner.

Next week I plan on FINALLY making it to the swing dance my hubby and I have been trying to make a go of.

For the past three weeks we have been hiking different trails and I have seen the difference in my endurance and my asthma.

Here's to a great weekend and looking toward another!!!
  • bethelmer
    bethelmer Posts: 9
    Options
    What a great idea! I could have done much better yesterday! We had a barbeque....I did get out the bike for the first time in five years....Love this website! Thanks so much for all the support!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Thanks for the 'KUDOS', Robin. :drinker: I'm not really sure what got into me today, but I just couldn't stop at 33 miles today. I went for another 23 mile ride this evening. 56 miles is a personal best for me.:bigsmile: I'll pay for that tomorrow :laugh:
    I'm calling today a super Skinny Sunday!!! :happy:
  • skywalker
    Options
    What a great idea! I could have done much better yesterday! We had a barbeque....I did get out the bike for the first time in five years....Love this website! Thanks so much for all the support!

Welcome! If you like to ride, feel free to join our cycling club... :happy:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/101771-mfp-cycling-club
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    That is just awesome SKY! You are a rolemodel! :flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm tweeking mine to be a Skinny Sunday since that's the day that I have the most problems with.

For my Sinny Sunday I went on a five -mile hike with the family and my friend and his girls. It was great! I packed a healthy picnic lunch of an apple, cranberry chicken salad, some watermelon, green tea, a few chips and some wheat rolls.

I did splurge on a small cup of gelato. It was deelishus!

Now I have to have my dinner.

Next week I plan on FINALLY making it to the swing dance my hubby and I have been trying to make a go of.

For the past three weeks we have been hiking different trails and I have seen the difference in my endurance and my asthma.

Here's to a great weekend and looking toward another!!!

Good job on a Skinny Sunday! Glad you can see a difference in your endurance. That is motivation to stick with it! You are worth it!:flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    Options
    That is just awesome SKY! You are a rolemodel! :flowerforyou:

Thanks, Fab! If only I could get that d@mn scale to move! :laugh: