What are some must haves in your gym bag?

13»

Replies

• Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Carnhot wrote: »
    I have found the worst thing to forget is clean knickers. Climbing back into sweaty k ickers post shower is a horrible experience.

Omfg yes! I had to do that the other day. I ended up driving home commando
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    My work-out diary (and pen)! Not only so that I don't have to remember which sets to do when and with what weight (I just go with my plan) but I use it to write down any changes; when I increase, when I for some reason can't finish a whole set of something, overall feeling. My gym work-outs are rehab for my back and shoulder, so this is extra important to me, but I used a diary before I started rehab too.

Beyond that, I've just got the regular stuff; water bottle, indoor shoes, maybe a hand towel if I can remember, a padlock, cell phone, keys and gym card. I live close to the gym so I change and shower at home, otherwise this would include actual work out clothes too.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Headphones
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    towel, headphones, lifting straps, weightlifting belt, dip belt, gloves, deodorant, water bottle, smart phone, and gym clothes. It's a big bag ;)
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Shoes (Flat or Oly), Inzer Belt, Dip Belt, Chalk, Versa Grip, Compression Cuffs, Hammy Band, Wrist Wraps, Bands, Bottle of Water
  • ralphdimarco1
    ralphdimarco1 Posts: 12 Member
    BCAA's & protein shake
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Lifting gloves, container of Lysol wipes, extra towel, extra earphones, small first aid kit, I keep my flashing lights for night running--I like keeping everything together, jump rope. I always bring water/protein shake.