Anyone else have a weight loss goal for Christmas?

Options
2»

Replies

• joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    SamKorosi, I am also trying to lose 80 lbs total by summer next year. 30 by end of december for brother's wedding... I'll probably go on heavy exercise plan in november if numbers are not what I want. Trying to get into a size 10 then, from 16 now. Exercise woud help inches even if lbs don't follow
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    There's a whole group of people challenging together for Christmas goals. See the discussion: community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10224138/25-lbs-down-by-december-25th
    Also, members are tracking their progress in a group spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lck7upI-GC4fH5iLpOErvgRjWuvMQo3uJvmiZw92Ruc/edit#gid=307613959
    Any of you are welcome!! And yes, we're all targeting Christmas at a goal weight! Anyone can friend me or email me for more info. :)

Thanks GaryDeinert. I LOVE spreadsheets so I'll go there...
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Christmas challenge. Like most people, I totally detail during the holidays. I've lost 8 pounds and want to lose 14 more to get to my target weight. Hopefully by Christmas.

One person commented that Christmas and Thanksgiving are just 2 days.... Not a "season". We can all achieve our goals in the next 3 1/2 months if we treated the "holidays" as the two days that they really are, especially since they are a month apart.