Go-to meal

124»

Replies

• foreternity1981
    foreternity1981 Posts: 30 Member
    This is a great idea. Do you add in any seasoning or sauce? When it's done, do you eat it as a soup? i'm thinking about doing this exactly on Sunday, but adding salsa and then portioning out for either a taco or taco salad. I suppose with the addition of any sauce/spice mixture, the possibilities are endless!
    tiffkittyw wrote: »
    All of the photos look delicious! When should I be over for dinner? LOL. On Sunday's I make ground turkey with broccoli slaw and bell pepper in the crock pot. It's quick and easy.udir9cn3j5mu.jpg

• fitgirlforthewin
    fitgirlforthewin Posts: 10 Member
    Yum! I love zucchini. Mine is zucchini pasta
  • tiffkittyw
    tiffkittyw Posts: 366 Member
    This is a great idea. Do you add in any seasoning or sauce? When it's done, do you eat it as a soup? i'm thinking about doing this exactly on Sunday, but adding salsa and then portioning out for either a taco or taco salad. I suppose with the addition of any sauce/spice mixture, the possibilities are endless!

The ground turkey is just mixed with low sugar pasta sauce and seasoning (I like it spicy). As you said the possibilities are endless. I eat it on a bowl topped with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. You can do any veggies you want. This recipie calls for broccoli slaw and frozen bell peppers.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Eggs - either a ham and mushroom omelette with salad, or poached eggs, smoked salmon, spinach and either a potato farl or slice of bread. Freddo bars and low fat mint hot chocolate for a sugar hit.