Legit reaons your S/O is an unsupportive douche

Options
124»

Replies

• FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My husband is awesome, sits in the basement and doesn't even TRY to break through the restraints anymore. He also really loves when I dress like a clown and have tea party's
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My husband is awesome, sits in the basement and doesn't even TRY to break through the restraints anymore. He also really loves when I dress like a clown and have tea party's

:laugh:

butthead buys 3 pound bags of sour patch kids and since I hate the red ones but he likes them, and he hates the green ones but I like those, I HAVE to eat some before he scarfs down all the yellow and orange ones leaving only green gummies - he can be such a jerk sometimes! He doesn't know I just dig out the yellow & orange sour patch kids and hide them when he's sleeping......:devil:

*edit to add....

he seriously had the nerve to do the grocery shopping this afternoon, set-up our 8 year old with an activity to say busy before he left, took our 6 year old daughter with him so I could workout distraction free and forgot TWO items on the mile long grocery list...then offers to cook when he gets home..smh...wtf is wrong with this guy.....

:wink:
  • faithsimmons526
    faithsimmons526 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

:laugh:

butthead buys 3 pound bags of sour patch kids and since I hate the red ones but he likes them, and he hates the green ones but I like those, I HAVE to eat some before he scarfs down all the yellow and orange ones leaving only green gummies - he can be such a jerk sometimes! He doesn't know I just dig out the yellow & orange sour patch kids and hide them when he's sleeping......:devil:

*edit to add....

he seriously had the nerve to do the grocery shopping this afternoon, set-up our 8 year old with an activity to say busy before he left, took our 6 year old daughter with him so I could workout distraction free and forgot TWO items on the mile long grocery list...then offers to cook when he gets home..smh...wtf is wrong with this guy.....

:wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    ....as opposed to be a supportive douche?

What kind of person would call their mate a douche?
    C'mon roadie. I thought you were better than to not get clear satire.

Guess I was not paying close enough attention. My apologies to the OP for being an unsupportive douche.

Seriously, though, I don't believe in slamming my wife, even in jest. Might just be because she in not an unsupportive douche, or it coulc be the way my Dad taught me to treat the women in my life.
  • epicrockstar24
    Options
    He brought home a giant bottle of wine for me even though I quit drinking 2 weeks ago, which he knew, and he knows how strict my diet is and that I can’t drink anything other than water and coffee. So when i said couldn’t drink it, he drank nearly the whole bottle in 30 mins on an empty stomach and was drunk.

He says he’s worried my boobs will get smaller.

He gets mad that I’m not eating the same meal as him, but would also be made if i fixed him what I was eating.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    My ex used to tell me he was going to be supportive of me and I asked that IF he bought any junk food to just keep it to himself and put it where he can grab it which we agreed to. A day or so after that he comes home with donuts, half a cake, jolly ranchers, zebra cakes etc leaving them out in the open. Needless to say I eventually broke up with him and moved out but for a few other reasons besides that lol
  • Lynds7128
    Lynds7128 Posts: 132
    Options
    Swung by for spousal abuse. Staying for the donuts.

i brought popcorn too :)

KeyEatingDonut.gif

dis might get good....
    2irukv5jpg.gif
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    said the dress I wore yesterday looked better on me last summer when I was 20 lbs heavier.

I'd kick him in his douchy head.... except he was right. d@mnit...

I need new clothes badly, anyone want to donate?