Protein Powder Recs?

Options
13»

Replies

• redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    cindaymom wrote: »
    Tera's Whey. It has Stevia, and it is very good.
    I will give that a try saw it in the store and didn't know if it was good
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    You will need some sugar / pudding to go along with it because there's no #artificialsweeteners

Optimum-Nutrition-Gold-Standard-100-Whey-Double-Rich-Chocolate-748927028669.jpg
    I've used this but I don't find it mixes well with fruit.
  • KristenTriplett
    Options
    Also redraidergirl2009, I just read the back and forth posts from some who don't know you and miraculously have become scientists who act like they have done thousands of research studies on artificial sweeteners and its correlations with weight loss and physical symptoms. Only you know how your body reacts to certain substances, no one else. I personally have not had positive experiences with artificial sweeteners. I could go on about the research I've read on it but that would be too time consuming and besides there are researchers out there who fudge their numbers to favor their theory. SO with that said, I hope we can be fitness pals on here to motivate each other to be healthy. I am always looking for positive people to help me continue on my fit journey with me and vice versa :) Hope we can be friends.