losing weight and gaining muscle????

Options
13»

Replies

• chewbacakz
    chewbacakz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OK guys, I get, the point has been well driven in today, lol and I greatly appreciate it. I will do my beat to raise calories, will be difficult ibthink, some days I find I have to force my self to get what I am now, hahaha guess I'll just add more protein shakes, maybe like double serving twice a day. Qnd as far as the lifting, I am doing that and will continue. Thank you all so much.

Now can someone tell me how to post a pic??
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    chewbacakz wrote: »
    OK guys, I get, the point has been well driven in today, lol and I greatly appreciate it. I will do my beat to raise calories, will be difficult ibthink, some days I find I have to force my self to get what I am now, hahaha guess I'll just add more protein shakes, maybe like double serving twice a day. Qnd as far as the lifting, I am doing that and will continue. Thank you all so much.

Now can someone tell me how to post a pic??

If you are on the website, there is an icon that looks like a page with the corner turned down just above the box you type in to post. You can use this to upload an image from your computer. I cannot help you if you are posting from your cell phone. I have no idea.
  • chewbacakz
    chewbacakz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OK guys, maybe Im incorrectly logging my food or something, but I've tried to increase calories, and not even by much,But I only lost point 3. Lbs this week. I did step up my work out routine to a much more taxing one, and I'm still running plenty.

Not seeing weight loss doesn't make me wanna increase calories though